Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

I've never used the Twitter, so I don't know it worked versus how things are currently. Could I create an account right now, tweet out a picture of my dong with a Santa hat on it (for Christmas) and just have it up forever because there's nobody left in a position to censor it/ban me?

21 minutes ago, Derek said:

I've never used the Twitter, so I don't know it worked versus how things are currently. Could I create an account right now, tweet out a picture of my dong with a Santa hat on it (for Christmas) and just have it up forever because there's nobody left in a position to censor it/ban me?

For SCIENCE!

• Hugs 1

But seriously... I deleted my Twitter account and I guess I'm still in the 30-day buffer period so I could reactivate... I do hate to have lost the links to journalists, because a lot of stuff is only on Twitter, so far, and clicking on Twitter link nags you to create an account. :/ 

25 minutes ago, Derek said:

You could have done that before all of this.

8f6eb9071a405ba4d378343e048ac270.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

AUSTIN, TX—Touting the feature as the perfect way to enjoy one’s fondest moments in the seconds before a fiery death, automaker Tesla rolled out an update Wednesday that displays pictures from the driver’s life on their dashboard just before the car explodes. “Our new Memories feature is our little way of…

• Haha 5
  • Sicko 1

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Fighting unions is almost always a positive business decision

Breaking existing union contracts usually doesn't, but we don't know what their contracts states. It'll either be a large windfall for illegally dismissed union employees or he can be forced to rehire them.

I guess we'll see.

38 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Breaking existing union contracts usually doesn't, but we don't know what their contracts states. It'll either be a large windfall for illegally dismissed union employees or he can be forced to rehire them.

I guess we'll see.

Not familiar with the current Supreme Court and their rulings on union lawsuits, I see :p 

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Not familiar with the current Supreme Court and their rulings on union lawsuits, I see :p 

SF is a different beast, there’s a reason the average RN here makes 160k even at the non-union facilities. Who’s he gonna hire to clean? Fly in out of area custodial staff?

4 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

SF is a different beast, there’s a reason the average RN here makes 160k even at the non-union facilities. Who’s he gonna hire to clean? Fly in out of area custodial staff?

I looked around California and SF is not a particularly highly unionized labor force, only around 5% of private sector employees are union members. Individual people might be more friendly to labor and unionization, but I’m quite sure there are non-union firms that can handle cleaning a building and won’t have a problem not standing with the union cleaning crew.