Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

11 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:
ELECTREK.CO

After firing its Supercharger team, Tesla is unsurprisingly finding it hard to manage contractors who previously worked with the team.

Literally no forethought:

The people fired include the team responsible for integrating other car manufacturers onto Tesla's standard:

That last point (about auto manufacturers abandoning the conversion to using NACS) is what has me the most annoyed at all of this. If Elon wants to tank his own company, cool, best of luck. But this is potentially setting the entire industry back. :/ 

Personally, I'm strongly considering a Hyundai Ioniq 5 once the 2025 models release later this summer or fall, and it was supposed to have the NACS charge port. We'll see, I guess. 

Man, I expected dipshit to burn down twitter. I didn't have him taking down Tesla on my bingo card. =/

I don't think he will ***k with spacex but if he tried do you think the US gov would step in to stop him?

36 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

This is new to me, is this now a thing in the Fox News cinematic universe? That the pandemic itself was a sham? Fake? We all just lived it, so that's an impressive new low.

If you survived it you know it never happened, only the dead people know the truth.

:roll-safe:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

This is new to me, is this now a thing in the Fox News cinematic universe? That the pandemic itself was a sham? Fake? We all just lived it, so that's an impressive new low.

Facebook was a shit show in 2020, I would see people sharing videos claiming the pandemic was a “Plandemic”.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Facebook was a shit show in 2020, I would see people sharing videos claiming the pandemic was a “Plandemic”.

Where do these people think the 1.2 million dead people went? Millions of families lost actual people so not sure how they arrived at a "this is a plan" conclusion. Do they say?

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Where do these people think the 1.2 million dead people went? Millions of families lost actual people so not sure how they arrived at a "this is a plan" conclusion. Do they say?

I think the mindset was something stupid like “the elites planned this” or something.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I think the mindset was something stupid like “the elites planned this” or something.

Now that the "plandemic" has been over for two years, what ultimately was the goal of the elites' plan? Doesn't seem like anything was accomplished.

7 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Now that the "plandemic" has been over for two years, what ultimately was the goal of the elites' plan? Doesn't seem like anything was accomplished.

BRAIN CONTROLLING MICROCHIPS

• Haha 2

Please ignore the fact that the same vaccines were used in countries where they can't vote for Sleepy Joe. We know we have a mass illegals voting problem! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

For sure, but to make us do what with those brain controlling micro chips? 

You're thinking about this too much instead of doing what these people did, take someone's word for it without thinking about it. :p

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Vote for Sleepy Joe obviously. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Please ignore the fact that the same vaccines were used in countries where they can't vote for Sleepy Joe. We know we have a mass illegals voting problem! 

If it was to make people vote for sleepy Joe, why was the election so close? Why didn't the elites use the micro chips to get the Dems the House then too? Surely they would have wanted a majority there. And exactly, what purpose does this serve other countries that also lost many lives due to Covid and got vaccines? Was it a plandemic in every country?

This reminds me of that Seth Meyers joke about flat earthers where he asks: "does that mean they think the moon is flat too?" Like, is every planet flat, or just Earth? :p 

8 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You're thinking about this too much instead of doing what these people did, take someone's word for it without thinking about it. :p

Why would someone want to take the difficult to prove conspiracy theory stance on a whim without thinking about it? That'd be like knowing 2+2=4, someone then said math is wrong to you, 2+2 actually equals 5, and then you take their word for it without thinking about it sounds extremely bizarre. Surely you would vet aggressively instead since this seemingly goes against what we commonly understand and what you previously believed.

Same would apply to this.

38 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Why would someone want to take the difficult to prove conspiracy theory stance on a whim without thinking about it? That'd be like knowing 2+2=4, someone then said math is wrong to you, 2+2 actually equals 5, and then you take their word for it without thinking about it sounds extremely bizarre. Surely you would vet aggressively instead since this seemingly goes against what we commonly understand and what you previously believed.

Same would apply to this.

You should have firsthand knowledge of this, especially here. People like simple answers without thinking much about it. Why do so many people turn to "God" is the answer? Because anything else requires too much thought.

(God told me to say this BTW)

• Halal 1

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You should have firsthand knowledge of this, especially here. People like simple answers without thinking much about it. Why do so many people turn to "God" is the answer? Because anything else requires too much thought.

(God told me to say this BTW)

Hey I'm just "asking questions". :p Also isn't the simpler answer that an actual pandemic happened naturally and organically over a very hard to institute plan by the illuminati?

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Well the rich did get a lot richer and their govt loans forgiven. Us schlubs are still paying our student loans while housing is less affordable than ever. 

• Halal 1

21 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Well the rich did get a lot richer and their govt loans forgiven. Us schlubs are still paying our student loans while housing is less affordable than ever. 

Yeah but that's always happening, that's not new. :p 

6 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Elmo’s entered the “the pandemic was fake” portion of right wing brain worms.

spacer.png

I’ve been voting by mail since I turned 18 in 2006. It’s never been an issue in Oregon.

51 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I’ve been voting by mail since I turned 18 in 2006. It’s never been an issue in Oregon.

I usually either drop my sealed mail ballot off at one of the designated drop boxes or at a polling place so there's no chance for USPS to lose it, plus when there's a ton of crap on the ballot I often fill it in over a few days as I have time to do the research. This March during the primaries I misplaced it and didn't feel like looking for it so I just went to the polling place that was conveniently a block from my office and just told them I couldn't find it and they gave me a ballot to use in one of the machines, it wasn't even technically a provisional ballot I don't think. Not sure what they do if they find that you've submitted two ballots (I'm guessing only the first one received counts?) but they definitely check, you're not gonna get away with mailing one in and then going in person and lying that you lost it so you need a new one.

I also always get a text/email confirmation they got my ballot.

On 5/11/2024 at 11:02 AM, Greatoneshere said:

The vaccine killed them and ones who died before the vaccine had their medical records changed to state the death was due to covid when really it was something else because the shadow people deemed it so

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, stepee said:

The vaccine killed them and ones who died before the vaccine had their medical records changed to state the death was due to covid when really it was something else because the shadow people deemed it so

Yes all those millions of people died WITH covid not FROM covid.

Tesla is closing most of its stores/dealerships, is going to sell a $35,000 Model 3:

ARSTECHNICA.COM

220 miles of range and cloth seats for the cheapest-ever Tesla.

However, these new, cheaper Teslas come at a cost. Tesla also announced that it is now moving to an entirely online sales model and will be shuttering most of its retail locations in the US. "Going to online only is incredibly helpful to us; in many parts of the US, we're unable to sell cars because of franchise laws. This substantially opens up our ability to buy cars. It's 2019—people want to buy stuff online," Musk said.

I do agree that dealership laws are absolute bullshit. But...I think you still need some kind of system for people testing your car before buying it.