Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

Elon - I’ma buy twitter!

Leftists - This place will become a nightmare, we’ll leave.

Chuds - We can finally turn this place into a nightmare that no one in their right mind will advertise on!

*buys twitter

Leftists - leave

Chuds - posts constant slurs

Advertisers - later

Elon - 

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.pn

• Haha 3
  • True 6

Naturally, his fans can't blame Musk for his failing. It's all the left's fault! It can't possibly be that someone who was good at this would have anticipated that their ideas would turn people and advertisers on them, because that would mean Musk is actually pretty garbage at all this, but Musk is the best! Ergo, he must not be the one to blame!

• Haha 1
  • True 2

11 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The really funny part about this is hes actively tanking his reputation with people who are likely to buy his cars, while boosting it with people who roll coal just to piss off the guy in the EV.

I’d love to see data on how many potential Tesla owners have chosen to go elsewhere now. I know I’m on that list. Was a huge advocate for the Model 3 for years leading up to its release and have since held off on buying one and am taking my time to see other EV options coming out in the market. 

• Halal 2

13 minutes ago, Comet said:

I’d love to see data on how many potential Tesla owners have chosen to go elsewhere now. I know I’m on that list. Was a huge advocate for the Model 3 for years leading up to its release and have since held off on buying one and am taking my time to see other EV options coming out in the market. 

I always wanted a Model 3 because I prefer driving cars over SUVs but held off purchasing one due to Musk.  With Hyundai releasing the Ioniq 6 next year, I  plan on getting one if possible. 

I also love all of the boycotting talk. Someone post that CoD Steam image after Activision took away private servers. Boycotting is the most overrated thing in the world. I’m sure all of these companies have data that show it’s bullshit. 

26 minutes ago, Comet said:

I'm one of them and other friends I know with Teslas are similar. I bought a Model 3 when it was released, and I still do like the car quite a bit. I would have certainly considered buying another Tesla in the future.

But now, with this asshat finally jumping off the deep end and antoganizing everyone because of his narcissistic ego, there's no way I'm buying another one.

15 minutes ago, Brian said:

I always wanted a Model 3 because I prefer driving cars over SUVs but held off purchasing one due to Musk.  With Hyundai releasing the Ioniq 6 next year, I  plan on getting one if possible. 

I also love all of the boycotting talk. Someone post that CoD Steam image after Activision took away private servers. Boycotting is the most overrated thing in the world. I’m sure all of these companies have data that show it’s bullshit. 

Yeah the ioniq is what I’m considering, had a preorder for the Mustang Mach E but the handling reviews made me back out. 

36 minutes ago, Brian said:

spacer.png

like half of the content on resetera summed up in one picture 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Base Mach-E or GT/GT Performance?

Base, my ass is literally only driving to take kids to school, soccer practice and driving myself to the gym. That’s all my car is used for so the less bells and whistles the better.

However, the new RAV4 Prime might be a better option for me since it has like a 40 mile electric range and then a traditional hybrid gas engine. This means I wouldn’t ever use gas for 95% of my driving but have access to a hybrid engine should I need to do long distance driving. The only drawback is that the RAV4 is too much of a car for me, I currently drive one. Need to minimize as much as possible. 

24 minutes ago, Comet said:

Base, my ass is literally only driving to take kids to school, soccer practice and driving myself to the gym. That’s all my car is used for so the less bells and whistles the better.

Ah, makes sense, the GT handles REALLY well. Like, it’s compared with sports cars type of well. I haven’t looked into the base too much. 
Def take a look at the new Kia Niro-EV or the Genesis GV60 - the GV60 has some crazy tech.

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, Comet said:

I'm one of them. I would have loved to get a Tesla before. I held out because in the apartment I lived in before, there would be no place to charge it. Now I have a house and garage where I could charge one, but I will not support Tesla anymore.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, legend said:

I'm one of them. I would have loved to get a Tesla before. I held out because in the apartment I lived in before, there would be no place to charge it. Now I have a house and garage where I could charge one, but I will not support Tesla anymore.

My warranty is up on my Model 3 end of next year. I'm interested in testing a Hyundai Ioniq 5. The Tesla has held so much value though, I'm hesitant in other brands for the near future. Will be interesting to see how non Tesla EVs depreciate. 

2 hours ago, Vitalsign said:

My warranty is up on my Model 3 end of next year. I'm interested in testing a Hyundai Ioniq 5. The Tesla has held so much value though, I'm hesitant in other brands for the near future. Will be interesting to see how non Tesla EVs depreciate. 

Sure sounds like the Ioniq is the favorite in these parts. I'll have to look into it.

7 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Catching up on today's developments, apparently Kathy Griffin has been suspended for impersonating Elon, and Elon has now announced that if you have the blue check you'll temporarily lose it if you change your name at all.

Wild.

He’s protecting freedom of speech 

1242798333.jpg
WWW.CBC.CA

The agency responsible for co-ordinating and planning federal government advertising issued guidance Friday to pause activity on Twitter, in light of recent layoffs and possible increased risks to "brand safety."

:feelsgood:

It's amazing to watch Elon crash and burn twitter right before our eyes.

• Sicko 2
  • Halal 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1