Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Genius

Stealing Nikola Tesla's ideas and being born rich is all you need! You are now qualified to run and manage multiple companies across completely unrelated industries.

5 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

I hear we didn’t go to space before him!

Nothing was ever accomplished in human history until Elon Musk graced us with his genius.

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

At this point, any of you who haven't deactivated your Twitter accounts should be somewhat concerned about their current level of security.

Tbh you should have this attitude for every website or service. Different usernames, different passwords, for every different website. 2FA when available. 

• True 1
  • Halal 2

I actually did just deactive my Twitter because I think you raise a good point. The reason why Twitter isn't a shitshow like Truth Social, Gab and other garbage social media sites is because the people around it. Its incredibly difficult to keep sites secure especially ones the size of Twitter and takes a shitton of people to both preempitvely find security flaws and quickly fix ones that they missed.

Even if Elon is right about Twitters workforce being too bloated it takes time to analyze how to streamline effectively. Its like a fat person deciding the best way to lose weight is to take a hacksaw to their midsection. The motherfucker has no idea what he is doing and until he hires someone who does its gonna be a diasters but it could be too late before then.

11 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Elon is now threatening, and I quote, a "thermonuclear name-and-shame" of companies that pull out of Twitter advertising. This is the most terminally online man on the internet lmao

It's sure wierd how all these corporations and capitalism dick suckers sure don't understand that these corporations will do literally everything that benefits them no matter what dumbass people will complain about. They will always look out for #1