SFLUFAN's End of Summer Game Giveaway

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Because Sony has absolutely no idea what they're doing, I can't gift it to you on PSN nor can I purchase a digital code from a third party to send to you :p

I'll send you a PlayStation Store gift card for the amount of the game.

More then fine, thank you very much.

21 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The final recipient for Mid-Summer is @vaxick - what would you like?

Oh wow, I was not expecting this!  I'll take a physical copy of Ratchet & Clank for the PS5.  Thank you for the early birthday present. 😛  I was just at the grocery store yesterday trying to hunt down a copy since I had a $10 off coupon for being vaccinated, but they had everything but that game.

2 hours ago, vaxick said:

Oh wow, I was not expecting this!  I'll take a physical copy of Ratchet & Clank for the PS5.  Thank you for the early birthday present. 😛  I was just at the grocery store yesterday trying to hunt down a copy since I had a $10 off coupon for being vaccinated, but they had everything but that game.

PM your address to me so I can ship it directly.

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

This is how I get ELEX 2

I got No Man's Sky and some stuff in the summer sale (I should have posted them here I think maybe I did in another thread :thinking:). Wade give aways and charity bundles have basically been all the games I have picked up in the past year <3

5 hours ago, chakoo said:

:ohsnap:

would lost judgment ps5 (digital) be deemed acceptable to the gods? 😁

Sure, but because you're in Canada, I'll send you the money for the game as PlayStation Store gift vouchers are region-locked and Sony doesn't provide digital codes for its games to third-party vendors anymore.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Sure, but because you're in Canada, I'll send you the money for the game as PlayStation Store gift vouchers are region-locked and Sony doesn't provide digital codes for its games to third-party vendors anymore.

I'll shoot you a PM.