SFLUFAN's End of Summer Game Giveaway

19 hours ago, DPCyric said:

Wow, thank you! Any chance I can get a Steam gift card to pick up some indies? I figure by the time I am finished my current League of Legends binge the Summer Sale will be happening <3 If not No Man's Sky is on sale right now that would be cool too :twothumbsup:

Just sent it to you through Steam.

On 5/31/2021 at 8:17 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The RNG gods have smiled upon @Paperclyp and @DPCyric, so what let me know what you'd like.

Also, I've decided to award a bonus to @Squeesnightmare because he NEVER posts anything :p

After much thought and consideration, I think I would like a little steam cash. I recently re-upped FF14 and want to eventually get the Shadowbringer and possibly then Endwalker, but I'm only on Heavensward so it's not really worth getting Shadowbringer yet in case I can't get it done by the time Endwalker comes out, which will include Shadowbringer but not until it's out. So if nothing else it can fund my questing for a few months. 

That is very confusing probably and not worth reading. FF14 has been just kind of a big stress relief for me a few times in the past year and it's very kind of you to continue to do stuff like this. 

So truly, thank you. 

9 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

After much thought and consideration, I think I would like a little steam cash. I recently re-upped FF14 and want to eventually get the Shadowbringer and possibly then Endwalker, but I'm only on Heavensward so it's not really worth getting Shadowbringer yet in case I can't get it done by the time Endwalker comes out, which will include Shadowbringer but not until it's out. So if nothing else it can fund my questing for a few months.

So what you need like $100? :confused:

22 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

That is very confusing probably and not worth reading. FF14 has been just kind of a big stress relief for me a few times in the past year and it's very kind of you to continue to do stuff like this. 

So truly, thank you. 

Which would you prefer: Shadowbringer or Endwalker?

On 6/1/2021 at 2:24 PM, EternallDarkness said:

it's been rainy as hell here in Houston. I seriously can't remember us ever getting this much rain so early in the year. We usually getting all the flooding in late Aug/Sept. And with all the standing water it's the mosquito apocalypse here. :(  

Was that one year, I think 2008?  It rained pretty much constantly where the summer was pretty much skipped and temps stayed around 80s.  I'm in Dallas though.

I went ahead and got No Man's Sky since it was on sale $30 seems more than fair considering how much they have updated it (the new VR improvements look awesome). Gonna wait for Risk of Rain 2 to go on sale and hopefully have some left over after that.

3 hours ago, DPCyric said:

I went ahead and got No Man's Sky since it was on sale $30 seems more than fair considering how much they have updated it (the new VR improvements look awesome). Gonna wait for Risk of Rain 2 to go on sale and hopefully have some left over after that.

What VR do you own? I agree, that game really turned itself around and is from what I read a pretty solid experience now. VR would be great for a game like that.

20 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What VR do you own? I agree, that game really turned itself around and is from what I read a pretty solid experience now. VR would be great for a game like that.

Quest 2 I heard with a 3080 it can do 4K 90 FPS with DLSS on :epilepsy: Now I just need a 3080 :s

25 minutes ago, Brick said:

As with every summer beginning for the past I don't know how many years, my air conditioning unit outside is not working, meaning I have no A/C. It's hot today. Leaving the windows open. 

My AC broke so they got a new unit. Holy shit does it work well. I'm actually chilly right now. Not rubbing it in but I kinda am.

43 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Have you had the Ch'King Sandwich yet?

No. I need to try that and Wendy's and Hardees. Tho, I don't know if Wendy's has a "deluxe" sandwich or it if theirs is more like a McChicken. 

I love how this suddenly became a thread involving food out of no where.

When Canada opens up again, I ask you to look for a California Sandwiches and try their Chicken Deluxe sandwich. They take a piece of chicken breast, cut in 2,  and pound it out into a schnitzel. Kaiser bun, mayo, shredded lettuce, tomato and I always pay the $1 for sauté onions too. Wish they had some pickles, but the sandwich is huge and delicious. 

57 minutes ago, silentbob said:

When Canada opens up again, I ask you to look for a California Sandwiches and try their Chicken Deluxe sandwich. They take a piece of chicken breast, cut in 2,  and pound it out into a schnitzel. Kaiser bun, mayo, shredded lettuce, tomato and I always pay the $1 for sauté onions too. Wish they had some pickles, but the sandwich is huge and delicious.

I live in California and there is no such place.