Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

7 minutes ago, jinx8402 said:

That's gonna be winner for the 8% of Foridian's who use Gas Stoves.

https://www.eia.gov/consumption/residential/data/2020/state/pdf/State Appliances.pdf

I'm willing to bet that 8% is predominantly located in northern Florida which is a relatively economically disadvantaged region.

So, I'm kinda glad for them!

9 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Party of small government 

You didn't read the fine print. If you zoom in on the space between 'small government' you can see the words 'involvement by Democrats in' there. 

The full motto is: small involvement by Democrats in government. 

They're gunning for that sweet sweet one party system. 

• True 1

38 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't get ppl falling for the appliance culture war. 

They fall for it because they view everything through the simplistic lens of us vs them. So if they are for something, then we must be against it. The content/context doesn't matter at all, and this view allows them to ignore all details and facts.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

8 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

This might be the most insane article I've read in awhile 

DSC0381-e1675443977980.jpg?auto=compress
THEINTERCEPT.COM

A slate of reformers unleashed the fury of the Florida GOP and its business elite, and left two men facing garbage felony charges.

Anything goes a community that has a higher-than-average incidence of STDs in Florida.

• True 2

5 hours ago, Jwheel86 said:

THEINTERCEPT.COM

A slate of reformers unleashed the fury of the Florida GOP and its business elite, and left two men facing garbage felony charges.

After reading that article, all I gotta say is that nothing shocks me anymore in Ron's Florida.

5 hours ago, Jwheel86 said:

THEINTERCEPT.COM

That's quite horrible.  I'm glad I'm not in Florida, but Indiana isn't much better.

Reading something like that makes me wonder how we save the country from such corrupt and petty politicians.  I'm not exactly hopeful.

26 minutes ago, erehwon said:

That's quite horrible.  I'm glad I'm not in Florida, but Indiana isn't much better.

Reading something like that makes me wonder how we save the country from such corrupt and petty politicians.  I'm not exactly hopeful.

What part of this damn state are you in?!?

Fort Wayne. It's not too bad here.   Maybe comparing here to florida isn't the best.  I am concerned over the scummy attorney general and the republican super majority in the statehouse.  I just wonder if we'll descend to that level the way republicans are moving.

63e2dd0596242f0019e7e045?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump, who is known for nasty smears against his opponents, has ramped up his attacks against the the governor.

:sickos:

Of course right wing Twitter is upset over this. But not over dudes carrying rifles into pizza shops. 

• Sicko 4

23 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump, who is known for nasty smears against his opponents, has ramped up his attacks against the the governor.

Of course right wing Twitter is upset over this. But not over dudes carrying rifles into pizza shops. 

recap bachelorette GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • True 1

45 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

If Republicans decide that they want to get rid of the sex pests, there will be no one left in the party.

• True 2

4 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:
aa06d215-14e0-4046-8e6a-0dba56f75187-Mil
WWW.DESMOINESREGISTER.COM

The bill would maintain a list of banned jobs currently banned for teens 14-17, but would allow sweeping exemptions for training programs

I mean, who DOESN'T think a 14 year old driving after 9:00pm is a good idea???

17 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

I just saw a video on Twitter of DeSantis refuting these claims… and it’s the first time I ever heard Ron speak.

He’s cooked the moment he gets on the National stage. Trump is going to make fun of his nasal sounding voice and he’s done.