Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

19 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I just saw a video on Twitter of DeSantis refuting these claims… and it’s the first time I ever heard Ron speak.

He’s cooked the moment he gets on the National stage. Trump is going to make fun of his nasal sounding voice and he’s done.

Yeah when you see him you imagine a George W Bush-type of sound (probably because they have the same stupid look on their face).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I just saw a video on Twitter of DeSantis refuting these claims… and it’s the first time I ever heard Ron speak.

He’s cooked the moment he gets on the National stage. Trump is going to make fun of his nasal sounding voice and he’s done.

People (conservative weirdos) like the idea of Desantis but they don’t realize how much of a loser he is

• Like 1
  • True 1

30 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:
?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnpr-brightspot.s3.amaz
WWW.MTPR.ORG

The bill’s sponsor says by banning Montana schools from teaching scientific theories, the policy aims to prevent kids from being taught things that aren’t true.

It's getting very difficult to tell when legislation is being introduced as a joke and what they actually would like to pass (setting aside if it could pass).

1 hour ago, CastletonSnob said:
WWW.MTPR.ORG

The bill’s sponsor says by banning Montana schools from teaching scientific theories, the policy aims to prevent kids from being taught things that aren’t true.

So they can't teach about gravity?  Or germs?  Or cells?  Or plate tectonics?

2 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:
WWW.MTPR.ORG

There goes the theory of gravity…

edit: my post is so derivative and unoriginal 😔

25 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

If there’s one person on the right that could be effectively and safely ignored it’s MTG. She’s proven to be dumb as rocks and ineffective at everything except fundraising which she only gets because so many in the left make a thing out of her. 

She’s gonna be trumps vp candidate 

52 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

If there’s one person on the right that could be effectively and safely ignored it’s MTG. She’s proven to be dumb as rocks and ineffective at everything except fundraising which she only gets because so many in the left make a thing out of her. 

how u planning to ignore the next speaker of the house

• True 1

Astronaut with a gun meme:

"Wait, they're ALL George Santos?"
"Always have been."

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s
WWW.NEWSCHANNEL5.COM

An exclusive NewsChannel 5 investigation discovered that Andy Ogles' personal life story is filled with exaggerations, a story that's often too good to be true.

• Guillotine 1

6 minutes ago, Hellhound said:

After reading the article, how do these dumb motherfuckers not get ejected from their vehicles while not wearing seatbelts and ignoring freedom infringing “speed limits”?

I'll give you a hint: these people DID angrily stand against seatbelts, and only started wearing them after years of law enforcement pulling them over. Seatbelts were required in all cars in 1968, and people were still refusing back in the mid-2000s. Also the same people that got angry when drinking and driving became outlawed and called it communism.