Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

kari-lake.jpg?id=28188144&width=1200&hei
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In an interview on the far-right Real America's Voice, 2022 Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake referred to herself as the "real" and "duly-elected governor" of Arizona — despite having lost the election, lost the court cases challenging the election, and despite her opponent having been sworn...

2 hours ago, Jason said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In an interview on the far-right Real America's Voice, 2022 Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake referred to herself as the "real" and "duly-elected governor" of Arizona — despite having lost the election, lost the court cases challenging the...

I’m not joking. These people need to start slipping in the shower.

• True 1

2 hours ago, Jason said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In an interview on the far-right Real America's Voice, 2022 Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake referred to herself as the "real" and "duly-elected governor" of Arizona — despite having lost the election, lost the court cases challenging the election, and despite her opponent having been sworn...

What in the Jacobite shit is this?

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I’m not joking. These people need to start slipping in the shower.

I’ve seen too much, sacrificed too much, done too much. ( a fun story on that was an early moment in my relationship, I woke up next to her and my first thought was “where’s my weapon”) First time she saw me cry btw. I came to my senses down the hall by the kitchen. She still doesn’t know and gods willing she never will.

I did not do everything I’ve done to let these fuckers end my republic. 

I left several friends behind in Iraq. I give thousands of dollars annually to a 529 so his daughter can be whatever she wants to be. Oaths never end. Several came home and lost the fight here. It’s why I despise these people, like I hated the insurgents, but I legit want these people dead. All of them.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

230106120256-albuquerque-shootings-democ
WWW.CNN.COM

Federal, state and local officials in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are investigating a fifth shooting that may be connected to a string of shootings involving the homes and offices of local Democratic elected leaders as targets.

Now who could of possibly riled up people to do such a thing. Fuck the Republican Party and the craziness they keep upholding as the new norm. . . or dems fault.

• Halal 2

oh good so she admits that she is easily convinced that fanatical fairy tales are true based off of zero evidence and despite all evidence to the contrary and it takes years for her to finally come to terms that she’s been misled let’s put her in charge of some cogs in the government sounds like a good idea 

• Halal 1

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

oh good so she admits that she is easily convinced that fanatical fairy tales are true based off of zero evidence and despite all evidence to the contrary and it takes years for her to finally come to terms that she’s been misled let’s put her in charge of some cogs in the government sounds like a good idea 

So you’re saying if she were asked like a child “If all your friends were to jump off a bridge. Would you do it?” We can cross our fingers and hope the answer is yes. 

I mean like a really either 1) tall bridge 2) over fast moving rapids below or 3) bunch of jagged rocks. All 3 would be good too, well in her case

• Sicko Sherman 1

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s called growth libtard have some grace 🙏

Today, Congressman Bill Huizenga (MI-04) announced the introduction of H.R. 263, the Stop Trying to Obsessively Vilify Energy (STOVE) Act. Recently, federal regulators have openly expressed their desire to ban gas stoves with a commissioner of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) stating, “any option is on the table.” The STOVE Act preempts this bureaucratic overreach by prohibiting federal agencies from moving to ban gas stoves and similar gas-powered appliances.

Link

Tackling the most pressing issues.

The time between manufactured outrage over non-issue and introduction of unnecessary legislation has gotten pretty darn short. I suppose it involving gas companies probably helps it along.

• Guillotine 1

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

Link

Tackling the most pressing issues.

The time between manufactured outrage over non-issue and introduction of unnecessary legislation has gotten pretty darn short. I suppose it involving gas companies probably helps it along.

You have to remember that the #1 priority for Republicans is feeding red meat to their base, while actually governing is way down the list.  

I can't wait for the debt limit circus that should be starting next week 🙄

I feel like it’s pretty much common knowledge that most Latino/lantinas hate the term “Latinx” anyways so Sanders might have inadvertently done some good for herself with a wider base there.

Also, what did I miss with gas ovens? Did AOC say something stupid that the right wing is latching onto now?

Just now, MarSolo said:

I feel like it’s pretty much common knowledge that most Latino/lantinas hate the term “Latinx” anyways so Sanders might have inadvertently done some good for herself with a wider base there.

Also, what did I miss with gas ovens? Did AOC say something stupid that the right wing is latching onto now?

Cpsc looking into “doing things” (generally with a lot of input from the public and industry when it comes to regulatory action) regarding new gas ranges are there are higher rates of indoor particulate matter/CO/Etc leading to higher rates of asthma in homes with gas

12 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Cpsc looking into “doing things” (generally with a lot of input from the public and industry when it comes to regulatory action) regarding new gas ranges are there are higher rates of indoor particulate matter/CO/Etc leading to higher rates of asthma in homes with gas

So it’s typical “here’s something that will improve lives” and the GOP are against it.

• Halal 1

31 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

So it’s typical “here’s something that will improve lives” and the GOP are against it.

They’re driven on outrage and performative bullshit not much else goes into it. A lot of them just want power and don’t believe everything (but a lot!) of what they are saying.

but it generally goes: dems hate you and your lifestyle and think you are a bad person because of x therefore we need to cut taxes for the rich