Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Your Utterly Delusional 2024 GOP Presidential Pretender:

dd9ac80425018628bcc93f09e01e78d4.jpg
JALOPNIK.COM

The 2,500 jobs would have provided a much-needed boost to one of the poorest parts of Virginia. But Gov. Youngkin decided it was more important to bash China.

Had to google where this place it. Outside of Danville, a sad area to be in or around from my little time there

2 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

So apparently Xbox defaulting to the power save mode is some kind of woke plot to indoctrinate kids against our patriotic oil and gas companies, or something.

aNqZdoM.png

I didn't realize that any and all possible action to reduce energy consumption was now under fire.

Can't wait for the 2024 GOP Convention where they burn a mountain of gear in the parking lot with EnergyStar logos on them.

dzwwENq.png

3 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

So apparently Xbox defaulting to the power save mode is some kind of woke plot to indoctrinate kids against our patriotic oil and gas companies, or something.

aNqZdoM.png

I didn't realize that any and all possible action to reduce energy consumption was now under fire.

To paraphrase a certain YouTuber, thanks the gods fire departments were invented before these dipshits came around.

27 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

aNqZdoM.png

It's a bit more annoying for HDD based consoles, but if yours has an SSD then boots times are so low that basically all you're losing is automatic background updates while you're not actively using the console.

There is no better way to immediately identify yourself as a complete and total shit-brained fuckestick than to act like some sort of whiney little bitch about some simple COVID protocols. Fuck all these garbage humans.

Don't fucking go, Stay home and be a dumb piece of shit. Bye dumb fucks. Don't go. Bye and fuck you,

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jason said:
eric-adams-stove-hochul-comp.jpg?quality
NYPOST.COM

Hochul’s plan would outlaw all gas stoves, hot water heaters and oil furnaces in new residential and commercial construction by the end of the decade.

Then how have I been cooking in my kitchen all these years Eric?  Huh? Answer me that!!!

I could also see myself picking up an electric tankless water heater and an induction cooktop down the line as well.  With any luck, some tax incentives will materialize!

13 minutes ago, TyphoidHater said:

Then how have I been cooking in my kitchen all these years Eric?  Huh? Answer me that!!!

I could also see myself picking up an electric tankless water heater and an induction cooktop down the line as well.  With any luck, some tax incentives will materialize!

brandon gotchu fam :mthinking:

If you qualify for the full rebate, you could save $840 on a new electric or induction stove, and up to an additional $500 if you are switching from gas or propane. That means, depending on the model you go with, you could get a brand new induction or electric stove for as little as just a couple hundred dollars. 

https://environmentamerica.org/articles/how-the-inflation-reduction-act-can-help-you-move-on-from-your-gas-stove/

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Nice!  I'd be upgrading from electric so hopefully my current electrical will suffice.

Edit- just checked and the best selling induction cooktop at Lowe's is only $1,049 from Frigidaire (with the same number of burners I currently have) 🤔