Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

5 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Abbott posed with a Proud Boys member.

Am I naïve if I think he'll lose a single vote over this?

I bet most politicians pose for between 10 and 100 photos like this every single day. Greg Abbott sucks and it's telling that Proud Boys want to line up to take photos with him... but this probably isn't any sort of smoking gun.

• Thanks 1

I got some campaign mail from the woman running for my state rep and it was pure bullshit fearmongering over "I'll protect girls sports!" Showed some example of a trans woman fracturing a woman's skull during some sort of MMA fight or something.

Just fucking pisses me off, the bigoted fear mongering from these people. I might have kicked over one of her signs today on my neighborhood walk. It was in an empty lot, I'm not going to screw with something on private property.

I hate these people.

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I got some campaign mail from the woman running for my state rep and it was pure bullshit fearmongering over "I'll protect girls sports!" Showed some example of a trans woman fracturing a woman's skull during some sort of MMA fight or something.

Just fucking pisses me off, the bigoted fear mongering from these people. I might have kicked over one of her signs today on my neighborhood walk. It was in an empty lot, I'm not going to screw with something on private property.

I hate these people.

Fear the hidden dick, and not the hidden gun a kid goes to school with. 

18 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

In my eyes the baseball season is over. Congrats to the Phillies on being the best baseball team. The Asterisks will never have any legitimate victory until every last player on the cheater squad is dead, plus another 20 years to make sure their influence doesn't linger in any current player. :P

There's not a team in the league that doesn't have cheaters on it, from drugs to pitchers tack. I hate the Yankees, but not so much for that. Plus, the steroids era was the most exciting era of the sport. The Sosa/McGuire race is one of my top 5 memories of professional sports.

Same with cycling.