Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

26 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Jesus christ I thought it was the wild turkey making that shit look fake as hell, you’re telling me sober people see that shit too?

I was doing a polygon count of his haircut, got to like 4 and realized he was a real person.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Remember that congresswoman who ran a couple of years back that had to publicly state she wasn't a witch? She would win if she ran today. 

Hell, she would be up for a party leadership position. 

EDIT: The more I think about it, she would also be considered one of the more sane ones... :s

12 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

These people are fucking disgusting. The Republican party is reeping what it sowed and the public is paying for it.

Yeaaaa I know everyone internally and secretly wondered whether the whole storming the Capitol bit and all may just be at least a slight wake-up call...

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartoon Inspire GIF by Pablo TV Show

4 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Hey, remember when Al Franken had to RESIGN because of a fucking photo and allegations that never had any follow up?

Yeah, Jew space laser these fuckers.

That's because the Democratic Party has some basic level of standards and ethics. The Republican Party has proven themselves to have NONE.

They won't turn on these people. They don't care. If they were cool with what Trump has been doing for the last 5 years, they are cool with literally anything. And their idiot moron evil shithead supporters don't care either. None of them believe in anything.

What we've learned during the era of Trump is just how much of how Washington works is based on unwritten rules, standards, basic human decency, etc... and when one of your two parties has NONE of that, and has spent the last 30 years brainwashing their dopey hillbilly supporters into frothing idiots... the whole system crumbles into dust...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Littleronin said:

Just looked her up, in 2011 she wrote a book, "Let's Do What It Takes to Make America Great Again." So even his campaign slogan was plagiarized from another politician.  

He stole it from Reagan and it wasn't even his idea, Sloppy Steve fed the line to him.