Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

13 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I want to say do it.

Sucks I am out of xanax. Would be nice to have some. Soon though with weed legal xanax and CBD will lose their strategic significance.

I'm a fan of ativan. It gets out of your system in five hours. It really helps when it's 3 am and I need some sleep but I don't want to show up to work at noon

16 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I had a nasty ingrown toenail on my big toe while I was on the ship years ago.  They numbed up my toe and I watched like a fucking boss while the corpsman ripped that nail out of it's hiding place.  Blood everywhere!

Similar happened to me. Fun with pliers. I guess I'm not enough of a man, though, because my response was "nope, don't wanna do that again".

11 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Now I just want to quote classic thinkers. Or the movie The Rock. Whichever gets me more street cred.

Mixing different strains is fun - the red wine provides a nice baseline, I must say.

“Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.” - a fitting quote for tonight, no?