Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

14 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Not only is Tiffany still alive, but she participated in "Blackout Tuesday" on her Instagram account yesterday.

As if you ever need more evidence as to what ABSOLUTELY USELESS PERFORMATIVE NONSENSE THAT ENTIRE SHAM WAS!

She probably did it to piss off her dad. She’s like the red headed step child of the family. 

Heres the GOP election strategy, Investigate the Obama administration, hoping lightning strikes twice i guess, lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-gop-authorizes-broad-subpoena-power-in-election-year-probe-of-russia-investigation/2020/06/04/b8694462-a5e1-11ea-b619-3f9133bbb482_story.html

The Senate Judiciary Committee angrily debated its plans for subpoenas as Chairman Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said it wasn’t only the Russians who interfered in the 2016 election. The panel delayed its vote to next week as Democrats sought to offer amendments.

“It was the Department of Justice. It was the FBI. It was people who hated Trump and people who had political bias, an agenda to destroy him before he was elected, and after he was elected,” he said Wednesday. “And we’re going to get to the bottom of it.”

• Guillotine 4

14 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Heres the GOP election strategy, Investigate the Obama administration, hoping lightning strikes twice i guess, lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-gop-authorizes-broad-subpoena-power-in-election-year-probe-of-russia-investigation/2020/06/04/b8694462-a5e1-11ea-b619-3f9133bbb482_story.html

The Senate Judiciary Committee angrily debated its plans for subpoenas as Chairman Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said it wasn’t only the Russians who interfered in the 2016 election. The panel delayed its vote to next week as Democrats sought to offer amendments.

“It was the Department of Justice. It was the FBI. It was people who hated Trump and people who had political bias, an agenda to destroy him before he was elected, and after he was elected,” he said Wednesday. “And we’re going to get to the bottom of it.”

Have you seen Lindsey’s hair? He dyed it a certain color and I can’t stop laughing.

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Apparently a bunch of male sex workers are about to come out with info about Lindsay Graham and his hiring of them. Not sure of the validity.

Well, at the very least I hope "Lady G" sticks as his nickname.

Kayleigh McEnany cast Florida ballots in 2018 using her parents’ address in Tampa, even though she lived in Washington, D.C., and held a New Jersey driver’s license.  Trump cast a Florida ballot this year using a business address in Palm Beach, where he had promised the town government he would not live.

• Haha 2

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms is emerging as dark horse contender for Biden's V.P. pick

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/politics/biden-kamala-harris-keisha-lance-bottoms-val-demings/index.html

Keisha Lance Bottoms: Lance Bottoms' speech last Friday night -- amid violent protests in Atlanta -- was a moment. She was empathetic. Tough. And deeply human. I've had the Atlanta mayor on my list almost since the start of the VP process but I was never sure she would break into the top tier. Boy, was I wrong. 

https://www.vogue.com/article/atlanta-mayor-keisha-lance-bottoms-interview-protests-joe-biden-running-mate

On Friday night, as some protests turned to rioting in Atlanta, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms gave an impassioned, unscripted speech to her city. “I am a mother to four black children in America, one of whom is 18 years old,” she said. “And when I saw the murder of George Floyd, I hurt like a mother would hurt.” Joined by rappers T.I. and Killer Mike in an effort to reach young people, Bottoms made an appeal not just as a mayor but as a mother. “This is not a protest,” she added. “This is not in the spirit of Martin Luther King Jr. This is chaos. A protest has purpose.... If you love this city, this city that has had a legacy of black mayors and black police chiefs...then go home.” For a country accustomed to wooden politicians, it was a stunning, rare moment of realness—one that quickly catapulted Bottoms, a 50-year-old lawyer and former Atlanta City Council member who was elected mayor in 2017, to the national stage. CNN hailed her as “the face and voice of her party,” Seth Meyers and Ellen DeGeneres tapped her for interviews, and her name, already being floated as a potential V.P. pick for Joe Biden, shot to the top of the believed short list.

I don't know much about here but on the surface, she seems to be a good choice for the moment. Plus she's cute. I really don't get people's obsession with Kamala though... I think she hurts Biden amongst blacks and progressives more than she helps but :shrug:

43 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms is emerging as dark horse contender for Biden's V.P. pick

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/politics/biden-kamala-harris-keisha-lance-bottoms-val-demings/index.html

https://www.vogue.com/article/atlanta-mayor-keisha-lance-bottoms-interview-protests-joe-biden-running-mate

I don't know much about here but on the surface, she seems to be a good choice for the moment. Plus she's cute. I really don't get people's obsession with Kamala though... I think she hurts Biden amongst blacks and progressives more than she helps but :shrug:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/07/kamala-harris-biden-criminal-justice-reform-304534

I've warmed up to her. CBC endorsed her and even Shaun freaking King is praising her right now.

13 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Despite his misgivings, he has a lot of sway amongst the black community black millennials on Twitter and has done a lot to shed light on police brutality.

and I'm not even sure how much sway he has with them to be honest.  His influence is incredibly overstated and most black people over 35 have no idea who he is or don't take him that seriously. He's really not that consequential... see his Bernie support.