Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Steve King's opponent is also bad, and as I understand it his campaign was mostly hitting Steve King for not getting the wall built. Nevertheless,

UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_re

Yup. I guess "I will be the more efficient racist" is a winning message in King's district. 

20 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Another high end pollster brings Biden in to a double digit lead, +11.

This is good but I'd still feel a lot better if Biden's number was at 55%, or even 52%. It just seems too likely that that gap is Trump supporters too embarrassed to admit it to a pollster.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This is good but I'd still feel a lot better if Biden's number was at 55%, or even 52%. It just seems too likely that that gap is Trump supporters too embarrassed to admit it to a pollster.

Biden was at 52% in the +11 poll, so Trump still had his usual ~40%.

20 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Biden was at 52% in the +11 poll, so Trump still had his usual ~40%.

Okay I was going off the graph in the tweet which only had Biden at 49%. Hopefully 52%+ holds up. If only 8% is unaccounted for then you probably don't have 2%+1 who are Trump voters lying to pollsters. But if you have something like 48-37 then there's just too much space for Trump voters to be hiding.

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

Okay I was going off the graph in the tweet which only had Biden at 49%. Hopefully 52%+ holds up. If only 8% is unaccounted for then you probably don't have 2%+1 who are Trump voters lying to pollsters. But if you have something like 48-37 then there's just too much space for Trump voters to be hiding.

I'm pretty sure the graph he posted is an RCP average, so it wouldn't show that big of a lead yet.

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Everything that Trump projects is just a reflection on himself. Rants about voter fraud, but then tries to commit voter fraud. 

Given all the ranting lately about Joe Scarborough being a murderer, I wonder who he killed recently.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Given all the ranting lately about Joe Scarborough being a murderer, I wonder who he killed recently.

What the fuck? I knew he was in a spat with Scarborough, but I wasn't paying attention to specifics. 

5 minutes ago, Brick said:

What the fuck? I knew he was in a spat with Scarborough, but I wasn't paying attention to specifics. 

In Mattis's case it didn't necessarily need to be action. I wouldn't be rolling my eyes if he'd given a complete, unfiltered denunciation of Trump and called on every member of the military to disobey illegal orders--coming from him it might have actually caused a decent chunk of them to react accordingly. But he's STILL being fucking mealy-mouthed about this and it's just fucking pathetic that the media is acting like this was oh so fucking brave.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

In Mattis's case it didn't necessarily need to be action. I wouldn't be rolling my eyes if he'd gave a complete, unfiltered denunciation of Trump and called on every member of the military to disobey illegal orders--coming from him it might actually cause a decent chunk of them to react accordingly. But he's STILL being fucking mealy-mouthed about this and it's just fucking pathetic that the media is acting like this was oh so fucking brave.

:confused: I think you quoted the wrong person in the wrong thread.