Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I don't even think they'd dominate if they did that. Maybe they'd do better? But Virginia has been trending for Democrats since 2006.

Hey, I never said y'all said that! Unless you're just talking to Chair, but I was just saying I appreciated some of the points he was making.

I almost think there should be a separate congressional/governors thread. I could try to make a good OP for it if y'all want; I think it would help.

do it jewish GIF

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

They trust their vote suppression tactics. 

This.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Just please don't include a list of 100 pictures of people running for Governor. ;) 

That won't be a problem.

It'll do around 2000 to encompass every race, including state races. 56k warning.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

That won't be a problem.

It'll do around 2000 to encompass every race, including state races. 56k warning.

I need to know all of the contours of the Ohio State house 7 race

I remember when Colorado was a mega swing state. Now it seems more, "Man, the Democrat died out there," if he/she can't win it.

50 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

She's also the last person to run against Mitch, as your traditional red state centrist Democrat, and even though she was already a statewide elected figure with a family history in politics in the state she still lost big.

That IS unexpected. I read that about her back in 2014. She was part of several red state Democrats - Michelle Nunn, Jason Carter - who were considered strong candidates due to being part of a political family but lost.

I hope there's a behind the scenes on that.

31 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Might have found out she's a bad candidate despite Schumer putting his eggs in her basket

I'm sure that's why, but I haven't seen someone vocally endorse someone and then endorse someone else before the primary is over. At least not often.

When did he endorse her, anyway?

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'm sure that's why, but I haven't seen someone vocally endorse someone and then endorse someone else before the primary is over. At least not often.

When did he endorse her, anyway?

Lol who knows, couldn't find anything on his Twitter