New USPS changes from the new Trump appointed Postmaster General seem designed to just destroy the post office

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Time to retire, Carl. For all your inside access, you just don't get it

I was reading a thread on Twitter, and there were a lot of (I'm assuming Republicans) cheering on the dismantling of the USPS.  

"Just send your letters via UPS or FedEx!"  

You can't though - not in the same way you do via USPS.  I'm pretty sure it's illegal for any carrier besides the USPS to deliver letters and the like.  To get around this, Fed Ex and others require you to ship this type of mail in those cardboard envelopes.  Instead of paying 55 cents for a stamp, you can pay 5 dollars for the pleasure of sending that letter through Fed Ex.

We really need to be able to vote electronically. Every legal voter gets a code, opens a voting account, then vote while sitting on your ass at home. Obviously there would still be voting stations so those who choose to vote in person. 
I’m guessing far more would actually vote, and im positive it could be made secure. This country is so ass backwards. 

plus, as an added bonus, the breitright’s heads would explode.