New USPS changes from the new Trump appointed Postmaster General seem designed to just destroy the post office

Just in case people are not aware Oshkosh decided to move the vehicle plant to South Carolina where surprise surprise , it will be built non union. 

“Oshkosh Defense has a history of manufacturing trucks for government service in Wisconsin with skilled union labor, so, I remain deeply concerned that they decided to manufacture the postal trucks in what appears to be a newly acquired facility with inexperienced, likely non-union hires, in South Carolina. I have pressed Oshkosh Defense’s leadership about this decision, and I am pressing the U.S. Postal Service for more information about what drove it. I will also continue to urge Oshkosh Defense and the USPS to further scrutinize the final production location in South Carolina based on the strength of Oshkosh’s existing union workforce in Wisconsin. I want these trucks made in Wisconsin.”

U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-Wisconsin)

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Maybe they can now spend some money on not making a trip to the post office feel like you are in a bread line?  

Why does everyone shit on bread lines? You get out of the house, which is always nice, and then at the end you have delicious bread. 

• Haha 2
  • True 2

• 1 month later...