New USPS changes from the new Trump appointed Postmaster General seem designed to just destroy the post office

I mean, to give an example of the difference

If somebody asked me if I had contact with whatever company you work for, and I said no to that, but also said I have had contact with people I know who work there...are those things necessarily in conflict? They aren't. It matters the context and capacity in which both you and I are communicating. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
trash-300x300.jpg
LAWANDCRIME.COM

KDKA, citing neighbors, reported that USPS agents raided Troesch's home on Sunday and confiscated "eight large garbage bags of suspected undelivered mail" that he allegedly placed on the curb to be thrown in the garbage. The USPS Office of Inspector General confirmed in a statement that agents, indeed, recovered "several classes of mail," including some first class mail.

Surprised Meme GIF

• Guillotine 2

201015-us-mail-mc-1413-9f0470_0efe6bdc10
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The move settles a lawsuit filed by Montana Gov. Steve Bullock during a pandemic that is expected to force many more people to vote by mail.

The agency agreed to reverse all changes that slowed mail service nationwide, settling a lawsuit filed by the governor of Montana.

“Montanans never gave up this fight and as a result, we are ensuring stability through and beyond the election by immediately restoring the mail services folks rely on, whether it’s receiving vital medication or ensuring they can pay their bills on time,” Bullock said in a statement.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Postal Service did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

Thank you Governor Bullock. Isn't there someone here from Montana?

17 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
201015-us-mail-mc-1413-9f0470_0efe6bdc10
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The move settles a lawsuit filed by Montana Gov. Steve Bullock during a pandemic that is expected to force many more people to vote by mail.

Thank you Governor Bullock. Isn't there someone here from Montana?

I live close to Montana.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...