What is your preferred name for your section of the Former United States of America?

Since the political entity known as the "United States of America" appears to be on its way to dissolution into regionally-based associations, I figure it's time for us to start bandying about ideas as to what we'd like to see our successor polities be called.  Here is the latest map illustrating these new multi-state associations:

I've decided that my association of Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia should be known as the "Imperial Commonwealth of the Chesapeake".

6 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Merger of the Mid-West and Ontario - The Great Lakes of America

I'm all but certain that there would be some degree of "transnational" association that could also lead to similar effects in Canada.

For example, British Columbia + Washington + Oregon or the Canadian Maritimes + New  England.

47 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

California

Yeah, maybe we're playing nice now, but if it all becomes a free for all we're not settling for some pac west buddy party. We'll just absorb the territories we desire.

46 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Like those with the water supplies?

In fact, I have a "future history" book for you that involves the coming "war" between the Western states over water.

The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi

44 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

It will be a buffer zone between the Democratic Confederation of the Midwest and the Imperial Commonwealth of the Chesapeake.

No, it will be the land where meth and hydrocodone flows like water and taints everything around it. 

2 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

I've decided that my association of Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia should be known as the "Imperial Commonwealth of the Chesapeake".

I’d love for NC to join VA, Maryland and DC, but we’ll end up being forced to join East Dixie with SC, Georgia and Tennessee.