~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

Just now, TUFKAK said:

Conservatives really do not understand the benefits they receive from the existence of NATO. Mouth breathing morons.

They don't believe that anything good that's ever happened to them is the result of anyone else but them. Everything good = their own actions or character, and anything bad = outside forces trying to do them harm.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

They don't believe that anything good that's ever happened to them is the result of anyone else but them. Everything good = their own actions or character, and anything bad = outside forces trying to do them harm.

In the words of Jim Jeffries, “how many fucking enemies do you have?”

• Halal 1

43 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I like to imagine the end of the movie Independence Day if Trump were president and not Robert Pullman. "People say that I should spread the word, that we know—quite brilliantly, I might add—how to take them down. But where was Europe when I was being investigated? Where were they? *smiles like an idiot and shrugs his shoulders.* So no, they—*he leans into his mic*—let Europe deal with the immigrant alien spaceships themselves." (massive cheers)

Put some respect on former President Thomas J. Whitmore’s name! He actually fought in the final battle when he didn’t need to!

14 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Put some respect on former President Thomas J. Whitmore’s name! He actually fought in the final battle when he didn’t need to!

First president since Washington to lead troops into battle!

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

I like to imagine the end of the movie Independence Day if Trump were president

I like to imagine the beginning of the movie Independence Day if Trump were president and sitting in the white house when the alien beam destroys it. :daydream:

• Sicko 1

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I like to imagine the end of the movie Independence Day if Trump were president and not Robert Pullman. "People say that I should spread the word, that we know—quite brilliantly, I might add—how to take them down. But where was Europe when I was being investigated? Where were they? *smiles like an idiot and shrugs his shoulders.* So no, they—*he leans into his mic*—let Europe deal with the immigrant alien spaceships themselves." (massive cheers)

Sir, I believe you mean Bill Pullman. 

• Thanks 1

World's best client makes impassioned plea during civil trial:

NEW: Chris Kise asks for permission to have Trump speak. Engoron, “Do you promise to just comment on the facts and the law?” Trump starts talking immediately without agreeing.

“This was a political witch hunt; we should receive damages for what they have taken our company through. They have no documents—they have nothing!” The only thing they have, Trump concedes, is the triplex, which was a mistake.

“I am not sure the dollar amount would have been that far off, if you want to know!” But Trump continues, “I am an innocent man. I have been politically persecuted. . . . This statute is vicious.”

“What has happened here is a fraud on ME. . . . The amount of taxes I have paid over this period is close to $300 million. They don’t want me here anymore. I have a problem; they want to make sure I don’t run again.”

Trump goes on — without any interruption from Engoron or her team — and attacks James, accusing her of election interference. “You have your own agenda,” Trump angrily says to Engoron. “You can’t listen for more than one minute!”

Engoron pleads with Kise, “Mr. Kise, please control your client.” Trump nonetheless accuses James of going after him for her political gain, including an allegedly “failed” run for Governor, at which point Engoron shuts it down.

But it’s too late. Everything Trump wanted to say was said. And now, having said it, he has left the courtroom after insisting James should pay him for the havoc she’s wreaked on his company.

• Haha 6

We also need fairness in our Washington, D.C. courts! And fairness in our Georgia state courts! And . . . oh wait, all the courts are wrong at both the state and federal level everywhere Donald Trump is conveniently a defendant but otherwise courts are great every other time? Okay, got it. These people have fucking mush for brains. Smooth brained idiots.

It's like when people believed Trump's claims the election was rigged. Rigged? But what about where Republicans won? Those parts weren't rigged? But where Democrats won, it was rigged? Was it only rigged at the presidential level then? What about at the state level elections that year? Was comptroller rigged in some states? Just senators and the president? How does that work in terms of ballot rigging? It can't be that selective. It's like, if they thought about it for five seconds, it makes no sense, but they don't, so we have election deniers out there.

• True 2

3 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Also, Trump only got 51% of the vote in the Iowa caucus.

That's uh, not good for a former President and overwhelming favorite to win the Republican presidential nomination.

That also doesn't mean he'd only get 51% of the GOP's support in a general election.

Yeah, the whole midwest is mired in a sub zero cold. Iowa also gotten like 2 feet of snow over the last week...

How do I know? Because I just had to drive through it twice for a youth hockey tournament in Minnesota... fun!

Speaking of rigged elections... I enjoyed watching the footage of people in a crowded Iowa caucus room voting by dropping scraps of paper into popcorn buckets being passed around with zero security or oversight.

13 hours ago, Bacon said:

Ya fools seen his leprosy hand?

Fucker is falling apart.

When's that expiration date tho?

Oh man, tell me that would not be the perfect end to the Trumpian era of politics. Him going around the country like Johnny Syphilis-seed starting outbreaks.

And we get to see very serious news shows arguing about how infecting wide swaths of his electorate with an old timey prostitute disease actually helps him ellectorally....

• Haha 2