~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

He’s kinda touchy but I recall one photo that kept getting passed around all the time was his granddaughter and he was hugging her at a funeral or something. And yeah, he’s been called out. 

But sure, vote for the guy who brags about assaulting women and has been found liable in civil trials for actual sexual assault. 

Chuds always tell on themselves.

Hes hugging a girl, has to be creepy pasta because they legit can’t imagine any other reason a man would interact with a girl.

says way more about them than they realize.

• True 1

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

By no means were my comments about Biden implying Trump wasn't a sick pos.

I was getting a few feeds of Biden sniffing little girls hair and was shook a bit. Moving on...

Oh it's definitely weird and deserves to be called out. We don't live in a Biden cult and when he does shit he shouldn't, we have to acknowledge it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reputator said:

Oh it's definitely weird and deserves to be called out. We don't live in a Biden cult and when he does shit he shouldn't, we have to acknowledge it.

Nothing compares to Trump "grabbing them by the pussy"...

AMP.CNN.COM

The trial date in Washington, DC, in the election subversion case against former President Donald Trump has been postponed, according to a new court order in the case.

Doofus: I claim I can break the law therefore you can’t hold me responsible!

Judge: that tracks let’s see how this goes.

• Guillotine 3

WWW.CNN.COM

Donald Trump is not immune from prosecution for alleged crimes he committed during his presidency to reverse the 2020 election results, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.

The Idiot’s gonna appeal this to the SC, but this was unanimous in the appeals court. 

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 2
  • Sicko Sherman 2

22 minutes ago, Subzwari1987 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Donald Trump is not immune from prosecution for alleged crimes he committed during his presidency to reverse the 2020 election results, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.

The Idiot’s gonna appeal this to the SC, but this was unanimous in the appeals court. 

His game here is primarily to delay. He will most certainly ask the entire DC Circuit to look at the case first.

Hopefully SCOTUS won't take the case so the delays will end.

Just now, Link200 said:

His game here is primarily to delay. He will most certainly ask the entire DC Circuit to look at the case first.

Hopefully SCOTUS won't take the case so the delays will end.

I doubt we can count on that given the enormity of the precedence this would set. I think the SC will take this one up. 

23 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I doubt we can count on that given the enormity of the precedence this would set. I think the SC will take this one up. 

On the other hand, a lower court ruled unanimously and the answer is so obvious.

On the other other hand, Alito and Thomas are chodes (among others).

• True 2

They should scare the shit out of everyone in the MAGA crowd. So I think you just park a shit ton of rockets at Trump and all his “beautiful” buildings. Signs saying “Waiting to see if Trump’s SCOTUS WIN. So I can legally do this”  Just AI video that shit and place on a loop. 

On 2/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, Mr.Vic20 said:

I honestly can see them voting not to take the case. Especially since they didn't take it before.

The good news is that Trump is forced to appeal the case by Monday rather than wait on the full DC Circuit first. 

• Halal 1

Just now, Link200 said:

I honestly can see them voting not to take the case. Especially since they didn't take it before.

The good news is that Trump is forced to appeal the case by Monday rather than wait on the full DC Circuit first. 

I hope so, but I've decided to expect the worst option every time in this, the darkest timeline. 

• True 1

3 hours ago, Massdriver said:
AMP.CNN.COM

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would encourage Russia to do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO member country that doesn’t meet spending guidelines on defense in a...

This fuckin' guy...

Our allies better hope this fuckin' guy doesn't get elected. :/ 

14 hours ago, Massdriver said:
AMP.CNN.COM

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would encourage Russia to do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO member country that doesn’t meet spending guidelines on defense in a...

NO PUPPET