~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

Oh man, tell me that would not be the perfect end to the Trumpian era of politics. Him going around the country like Johnny Syphilis-seed starting outbreaks.

And we get to see very serious news shows arguing about how infecting wide swaths of his electorate with an old timey prostitute disease actually helps him ellectorally....

His base would line up to shake his hand in order to prove the media was lying.

• True 1

2 hours ago, Jason said:

*rubs temples*

Ga. judge in Trump case orders hearing on accusations of Willis misconduct

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The order appears to force Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis to respond to accusations of misconduct in writing and televised court proceedings.

Still undefeated:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-24_at_11.08.29_AM.jp

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I mean, it's not great and I'm sure it will be some true Grade-A bloody red meat for the right wing dipshits looking to confirm all of their biases, but does this actually change anything?

The fact that she hasn't denied it is kinda telling. How stupid can you really be? Did she not think that every single thing she did would be under intense scrutiny? How could you think that something like this would just slide through unnoticed? Has she ever sen how the right wing media operates? What a dumb stupid dumb dumb. She's fucking this up for everyone.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Adding to the syphilis rumors, he confused Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi when he was talking about January 6th at a rally. And not just once, he kept saying Nikki Haley over and over.

Biden might not be looking good in the polls right now, but once Trump's rallies are on tv again every night, I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump's numbers plummet. He's always had a very tenuous grasp on reality, but in the past few years he let it go even more. He's nuts, and the only reason most people don't remember that is because only the MAGAts pay attention to him every day.

• Thanks 1
  • True 2

5 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Biden might not be looking good in the polls right now, but once Trump's rallies are on tv again every night, I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump's numbers plummet. He's always had a very tenuous grasp on reality, but in the past few years he let it go even more. He's nuts, and the only reason most people don't remember that is because only the MAGAts pay attention to him every day.

I’ve been saying this, people forget how bad those daily covid briefings were for his poll numbers in 2020. And then when he did that first debate with Biden where he mocked Hunter’s drug issues…

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It’s astounding my dad expressed the belief that Biden has dementia and Trump is cognitively sound. 

My dad is also a nurse. 😑

It's always disappointing when a person lets their politics override not only common sense but their professional training. :/ 

• True 1

20 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Were they housed in Pillow or Blanket Forts sir? I feel dumber reading listening to whatever word garble comes out of that mouth.  

You should be glad you didn't see the part about Turkeys missile systems and their advanced beeps.

“Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! They’ve only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out, right? Boom, OK. Missile launch, pssshng, poom! It’s the most ― and we don’t have it here!”

• Confused 1