~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

In the world of nearly $1 billion defamation lawsuits I am surprised Trump is only liable for $83.3 million. Especially since he continued his defamation during the trial.

While what Alex Jones did could easily be argued as being worse (defamation wise) Trump has had a much much larger platform to make his false claims. I honestly expected $200+ million.

I expect another lawsuit anyway. Trump obviously won't shut up.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

:rofl:

WWW.MEDIAITE.COM

Rudy Giuliani slammed the $83.3 million verdict in Donald Trump's defamation trial on Friday while offering a less-than-helpful defense of his former client.

Oh well that’s fine then.

Just locker room talk/actions.

Chuds are terrible people.

Like many here, I have a strong feeling a third defamation lawsuit is inevitable. Wasn't she originally just seeking an additional $10 million in damages from the post-verdict defamation remarks? So getting $83.3 million is pretty good. I hope she keeps it up every chance she gets.

• Hype 1

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Like many here, I have a strong feeling a third defamation lawsuit is inevitable. Wasn't she originally just seeking an additional $10 million in damages from the post-verdict defamation remarks? So getting $83.3 million is pretty good. I hope she keeps it up every chance she gets.

Can't believe you wokists support PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

It almost seemed like Trump and Habba were so used to pulling the circus atmosphere bullshit in Engoron's court that by the time they recalibrated to Kaplan's more no nonsense style and the jury they had already lost Trump tens of millions in punitive damages alone and Habba nearly spent a night in jail pretty much solely because they couldn't shut their damn mouths :lol:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What's up with all these feeds I'm getting of Biden sniffing little girls hair and inappropriately grabbing them?

Has he been called out on this? It’s fuckin disgusting. 

Wait till you find out about Hillary’s emails.

• True 1

He’s kinda touchy but I recall one photo that kept getting passed around all the time was his granddaughter and he was hugging her at a funeral or something. And yeah, he’s been called out. 

But sure, vote for the guy who brags about assaulting women and has been found liable in civil trials for actual sexual assault.