~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

His lawyer on this case also tried to submit some nonsense paperwork that all of Trump's businesses had actually relocated to Florida. Which almost certainly didn't happen before the judgment came down, given they only notified the court of this after the judgment came down.

NEWREPUBLIC.COM

Donald Trump has made a desperate, last minute gamble to delay paying the massive fraud judgment.

• Sicko Sherman 1

Trump, about Haley: "You're not supposed to lose your home state".

Some interesting numbers:

New York 2020: Biden: 60.9% Trump: 37.8%

New York 2016: Clinton: 58.8% Trump: 37.5%

(Yes, I know Trump was talking about the primaries, and those numbers are for the general election, but Trump is still a hypocrite).

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ort said:

All you have to do is go back like 10 years and listen to him speak. It's instantly noticeable that he's slipped quite a bit.

Yes but not nearly at the level Biden is currently at. But Trump definitely lost a few steps. He can put cohesive sentences together where Biden no longer can. 

Joe Biden has also slipped a lot. I think the idea that he can barely speak is grossly over exaggerated.

That said, yeah, he's old as hell. I'm not a big Biden fan, but I'll take a husk of a man being led around by handlers I (more or less) agree with politically over a vile shit goblin like trump.

I would vote for literally anyone over trump and if a Weekend at Bernies style corpse is our best option for keeping the GOP out then I guess that's just what it is. I don't have to like it... let's just get through this next 4 years.

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yes but not nearly at the level Biden is currently at. But Trump definitely lost a few steps. He can put cohesive sentences together where Biden no longer can. 

Have you actually watched any Biden interviews?

• Haha 1
  • Halal 3

37 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Have you actually watched any Biden interviews?

Of course. It's not good but I'll stop commenting any further because I know ow what I'm dealing with here. Even the interviews you linked are not good. He's staring info space and barely remembering what he rehearsed. But I won't comment any further. So if you comment back I'll just ignore it. :p

58 minutes ago, best3444 said:

When is he not following a teleprompter, absolutely not. Trump rambles with zero coherence.

39 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Of course. It's not good but I'll stop commenting any further because I know ow what I'm dealing with here. Even the interviews you linked are not good. He's staring info space and barely remembering what he rehearsed. But I won't comment any further. So if you comment back I'll just ignore it. :p

We don't need this place to turn into (more of) a circle jerk.  I'd encourage you to keep commenting, even if it means you encounter resistance.  

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Oh for fuck‘s sake are you Fox News brained still? Watch him on Seth Meyers and tell me Biden can’t “put cohesive sentences together”.

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Oh for fuck‘s sake are you Fox News brained still? Watch him on Seth Meyers and tell me Biden can’t “put cohesive sentences together”.

There's also a difference between not being able to form thoughts and sentences, and not being able to get through them without messing up. Biden falls into the latter, which can be attributed to age, and also his stutter. Trump falls more into the former, where he sounds okay but his actual thoughts don't make sense.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I was thinking the same thing. 

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

There's also a different between not being able to form thoughts and sentences, and not being able to get through them without messing up. Biden falls into the former, which can be attributed to age, and also his stutter. Trump falls more into the former, where he sounds okay but his actual thoughts don't make sense.

This as well :lol:

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

There's also a different between not being able to form thoughts and sentences, and not being able to get through them without messing up. Biden falls into the former, which can be attributed to age, and also his stutter. Trump falls more into the former, where he sounds okay but his actual thoughts don't make sense.

With the way this came out, I think you might also belong in the "former" category. :]

:p

• Haha 1

WWW.CNN.COM

Listen to Michigan launched a last-minute effort to send a “clear, sharp message” to Biden, his administration and the Democratic Party to address the concerns of the coalition that helped him win in...

Have fun with how Trump handles Palestine 

8 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Listen to Michigan launched a last-minute effort to send a “clear, sharp message” to Biden, his administration and the Democratic Party to address the concerns of the coalition that helped him win in...

Have fun with how Trump handles Palestine 

Well right now it looks like twice as many people would rather have Nikki Haley than support Palestine 

Screenshot-20240227-194223-2.png