Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

He got to release it first?

I love how he just looks like a super villain, I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall when they discussed the best look for the photo, because we know that had to happen… I wonder if he practiced the look. 

what’s funny is the I can see politically engaged people on both sides wearing a shirt with that photo on it, but for very different reasons. 

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

He's been freakin' dying for a mugshot since the first indictment.

This has really strong beta grifter energy. The products look so bad and tacky, moreso than usual for Trump merch. You can tell that lately between Truth Social, those NFT's, and this that he's struggling financially even more than he usually is.

7 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Trump fans are the biggest marks on the planet. Soon every divorced dad getting his wages garnished for not paying child support will be rocking the Never Surrender (But I Totally Did). 

Someone needs to market a t-shirt that has the same mugshot, but the caption says "I surrendered".  Most chuds can't read, so they'll just assume you are supporting their dear leader.

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Once it was revealed that the height/weight were self-reported, all of the bets should've been refunded.

Or at least allow people to submit a new guess, based on this new knowledge and the assumption that Dipshit In Chief would lie. :daydream:

• Haha 1