Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

When you were younger did you ever have that one guy in your friend group that was nuts and when you were out doing something stupid you knew shit just got real when even that guy was like, "Oh fuck, it is time to get out of here!"

I feel like Powell flipping should be that moment for the conspirators....

• True 1
  • Hype 1

4 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Actually surprised she wasn't the first to plea out. 

With a guilty plea for a felony, I'm sure her law license is toast.  If she flipped first, she might've ended up with a misdemeanor or two, and potentially avoided having her license yanked. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Meanwhile remember that Cannon is squatting the March 2024 date so she can punt it at the last minute once it's too late for anyone else to go in March. 

I don't see why Willis couldn't schedule hers at the same time.  If the Florida trial actually gets started at the scheduled date, then Willis can postpone hers until later in the year.  This isn't rocket science, and as far as I understand it, there is no law ore regulation that prevents having a state trial happen before a federal trial.  It sounds like it's more of a matter of professional discretion to yield for federal trials.

59 minutes ago, Jason said:

Great. Just great. 

Fani Willis: Georgia trial involving Trump might not conclude until early 2025

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/14/fani-willis-trump-case-videos/

Considering the sheer scope of the case, I really can't say that I'm surprised at all.

• True 1

On 11/14/2023 at 12:30 PM, MarSolo said:

I’m not shocked and I’m also not discouraged.

It’s not a good look when the Republican nominee for President is on trial for TRYING TO OVERTHROW AN ELECTION in the middle of election season. Average Q Voter is going to see that and go “no thanks”. 

Took me a second to realize you meant "average voter" and not "average Q-Annon voter" and I wasn't sure why they would be put off by that particular aspect of Trump. :lol: :blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • True 2

On 11/14/2023 at 5:30 PM, MarSolo said:

It’s not a good look when the Republican nominee for President is on trial for TRYING TO OVERTHROW AN ELECTION in the middle of election season. Average Q Voter is going to see that and go “no thanks”. 

Yeah but Sleepy Joe tho

On 11/14/2023 at 6:30 PM, MarSolo said:

Thats a lot of copium. 
if Biden steps down, Trump gets crushed. 
if Biden runs, it’s 50/50.

the idea that most people who voted for him before care about these charges is a fantasy told by media companies who don’t want us to see that the man in charge is slowly (but not that slowly) turning to dust. 

FFS, just nominate Newsom and run the board on election night. 

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Judge McCaffee has made a ruling on the whole DA Willis sex scandal thing:

Willis must decide whether to withdraw her entire team (which would mean a different county/prosecutor would have to take up the case) OR Nathan Wade has to be removed from the prosecution's team.  

Also, the judge didn't throw out any of the charges against Trump and his chuds. 

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

6 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Judge McCaffee has made a ruling on the whole DA Willis sex scandal thing:

Willis must decide whether to withdraw her entire team (which would mean a different county/prosecutor would have to take up the case) OR Nathan Wade has to be removed from the prosecution's team.  

Also, the judge didn't throw out any of the charges against Trump and his chuds. 

Wow, I cannot imagine which option she'll take 🙄