Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

17 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

He will have ChatGPT post "truths" about everything, thereby not violating 4(e), because it's not a human. 

Chat gpt is for cowards it won’t even create a fake defamatory message about a “Georgia prosecutor”

I can certainly help you compose a message in a style reminiscent of President Donald Trump's tweets, but it cannot contain defamatory or harmful content. Here's a message in that style without any defamatory elements:

"Looks like the folks in Georgia have a lot of questions about me. They've got a prosecutor digging around, but we've always said, let the truth come out! 🇺🇸 #Transparency #JusticeMatters"

Lmao

I did get this though 

Here's a version with more random capitalization and an angrier tone:

"GEORGIA's got a PROSECUTOR on my TAIL AGAIN! They just WON'T QUIT! But you know what they say, the HARDER they come at ME, the STRONGER I GET! 💪 Let's see what they find THIS time! 🇺🇸 #NEVERBackDown #KeepFighting #BIGThingsComing"”

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Trump joked about fleeing the country yesterday. While it seems like it is a joke, he has it on his mind. Including details like, he can't take his plane, and Russia would be his target country. 

At a minimum, what ever pilot and aircrew he can convince to fly him to Russia will also have to stay in Russia, as they would be aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice.

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

At a minimum, what ever pilot and aircrew he can convince to fly him to Russia will also have to stay in Russia, as they would be aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice.

Is he currently barred from international travel by any of the courts? If not, you would have a real hard time making that case against the air crew. I mean, it would be difficult anyway unless you could prove the crew knew a person wasn’t allowed to leave or was leaving for the purpose of evading authorities.