Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

A friend of mine is literally a foot shorter than trumps supposed height and has the same weight, and he’s got a decent bit of muscle on him. But there’s no way trump weighs 215 at 6’ fucking 3” and looks like he does

Yeah there's just no fucking way. :lol: The fact this continues to be a thing the world protects Trump's ego from on the world stage is astounding. He's a fat fuck, he can't face it, and yet he's not forced to face it even now. It's just so ridiculous. Probably why I love banging on this drum, it's such easy low-hanging fruit. 

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I’m 6’6” and 220. No way is Trump lighter than me while carrying that much dough around his waist. 

Did you play basketball by chance? I'm sure you've been asked that before so I apologize but I'd die to be 6'6" 20 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Everything!just everything!

My spirit broke when this happened in 2016 and I saw it live, with all the MAGA chuds cheering and everything, and I went: "well, time to really start paying attention to politics again, this looks bad". The immediate revulsion and disgust I had as this moment happened I cannot describe to you. A part of me did die when this happened, at least a little. I don't know what aspect it was, but the whole thing just, I couldn't really internalize it at first.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vijdxaw5gihldlq1dm

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Exactly, this surprised me as well. I 100% expected sellable shit-eating grin for his cultists.

This is still highly sellable for the cult. He went for the tough guy look. 

As for the weight thing. Our jail here doesn't weigh people during the booking process, they go by what is listed on any ID. If the arrestee doesn't have ID on them they will ask the person and use a judgement call if they feel like that is the correct weight. 

I will also say that the only times a arrestee gets weighed during booking, is if they decline any field sobriety tests and a warrant is given for blood.  Again that is at the county jail where I live. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

As for the weight thing. Our jail here doesn't weigh people during the booking process, they go by what is listed on any ID. If the arrestee doesn't have ID on them they will ask the person and use a judgement call if they feel like that is the correct weight. 

Yeah, I agree, as I said earlier I'm sure his cultists will find a way, but he doesn't look tough in that picture either. He looks like an angry child.

And yeah, we were told ahead of time that they'd go either off of ID or they'd just ask him, so I knew it'd be bullshit, but going from 240lbs during his presidency to 215lbs now when he's gotten older, lazier, and fatter at Mar-a-Lago? Just so ridiculous as to be begging to make fun of it.

4 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

I will also say that the only times a arrestee gets weighed during booking, is if they decline any field sobriety tests and a warrant is given for blood.  Again that is at the county jail where I live. 

Man I remember the lady at the BMV in Ohio when I got my 21+ license misheard me and put my weight as 115 instead of the 215 I told her, and at 6’1” I would have been a twig if that were actually true. And despite going to many bars after that (because I was cool once) only one person commented on it in the subsequent years. 

so even the ID is just made up bullshit too but most people don’t feel the need to lie

• True 1

One of my favorite questions that is asked from the booking process is the, "Are you currently or have used any illegal substances in the last 72 hours?" If a deputy suspects the person lies on that answer it triggers a warrant request here. 

Due to the size of our Sheriff's office here in the county, dispatch was the jail deputy's backup until patrolling units could get back to station 1. Which watching and listening on the cameras made for some interesting entertainment. 

16 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

In any event, he just posted on X for the first time since being unbanned.

screenshot2023-08-241stdtm.png

It's really ironic.

A) He literally surrendered.

B) He literally interfered in the election.

I can't tell if this is a parody or admission of guilt.

• Haha 1