Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It turns out that I'd been had by a fake shot!

In any event, the mugshot will NOT be released until 4pm tomorrow.

F4VaepMWwAAO6qz?format=jpg&name=small

How is that the process established the past few days? Most of the mug shots were released same day. 

15 minutes ago, Ominous said:
IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so...

That's the one that fooled me originally.

None of these are real. Fulton County said they're releasing it tomorrow. 

EDIT: I am fake news. 2nd one is real. 

230824191845-04-trump-lands-in-atlanta-0
WWW.CNN.COM

Former President Donald Trump turned himself in at the Fulton County jail Thursday after being criminally charged in the Georgia 2020 election subversion case. Follow here for the latest live news updates.

Also I'm glad that the mugshot of Trump, if that one is real (seems like it is, the second one), that he doesn't have some shit-eating grin on his face like he normally does. He looks angry and miserable and pathetic and sad. I'm sure the alt-right will find ways to make that picture look good but it doesn't, at all.

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

Also I'm glad that the mugshot of Trump, if that one is real (seems like it is, the second one), that he doesn't have some shit-eating grin on his face like he normally does. He looks angry and miserable and pathetic and sad. I'm sure the alt-right will find ways to make that picture look good but it doesn't, at all.

He looks like a toddler pooping. 

• Haha 2
  • Sicko 1

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

215 lbs lmao maybe 250 but maybe that’s what zero muscle whatsoever will do to ya

Maybe but there's just no way. I usually weigh around 175-180 lbs and I'm 6'2" and lanky and skinny but not super skinny or anything and I watch what I eat but these days not working out so much. The heaviest I've been is 195lbs and whether it was when I was in shape at my best or in my worst shape eating and not working out it would take effort for me to reach 215lbs. Trump looks double my size, fat or muscle or not he's easily 260lbs. :p