Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

50 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

No, he wasn’t 

He was in the sense that the GOP was along for the ride.  He was never winning that war with the public at large and I don’t think he ever will be.  The republican line was always that this was political revenge, the election was stolen, etc.  Trump didn’t change that message, it was there all along.  He could have rode the exact same wave without implicating himself at every turn.

1280px-fulton_county_courthouse-_atlanta
WWW.LAWFAREMEDIA.ORG

A dispatch from the former White House chief of staff’s removal hearing in Atlanta.

unclear how the judge will decide for removal based on what I read. But getting this on the record is bad for him no matter where it goes to trial:

Cross, for her part, doubles down on quizzing Meadows about the federal policy at stake. She narrows the scope of her prior question: “Do you know of any federal role in the certification of state elections?” she asks. “I do not,” Meadows concedes.

Cross next shifts to Meadows’s role in the “fake electors” plot. When asked if he had “any role” in coordinating the fake electors, Meadows replies “No, I did not.”

The prosecution then submits its first exhibit. It’s an email exchange between Meadows and a Trump campaign adviser, Jason Miller. In the email, Meadows appears to attach a copy of the “Chesebro memo” that set out a strategy for coordinating “alternate” electors across several contested states. “Let’s discuss,” Meadows tells Miller. In a later email, Meadows writes, “If you are on it then never mind the meeting. We just need to have someone coordinating the electors for States."

Again focusing on Meadows’s use of the pronoun “we,” Cross asks: “Who is we?” The campaign, Meadows replies.

“That’s all my questions, thank you Mr. Meadows,” Cross says as she concludes her cross-examination.

On redirect, Terwilliger picks up where Cross left off. What did Meadows mean by “we” in the email he sent to Jason Miller? Meadows reiterates that he has a habit of overusing the pronoun “we.” It’s a “leftover” from my congressional days, Meadows insists. Here, he continues, I meant “the campaign,” not “me with the campaign together.”

This is all very stupid. He uses the royal we but does not include himself? Clarified earlier that he used it as a congressman (famously a role that will not take credit unduly) to not take all credit for himself, but in this case he doesn’t mean himself included. 

the real kicker is the GA SoS, who said the call only had trump campaign lawyers, thought it was a campaign call, usual fraud investigations would go through the FBI, and finally the call was had after the governor certified the vote and electors. Lmao

As Raffensperger testifies, Cross plays several excerpts from the call. In one excerpt, Meadows raises the prospect of getting “access to the secretary of state’s data” to either validate or invalidate claims of election fraud.

Who wanted that data? Cross asks. “The Trump campaign,” Raffensperger replies.

As Cross wraps up Raffensperger’s direct examination, John Moran strides to the lectern to conduct cross-examination on behalf of Meadows. At Moran’s prompting, Raffensperger agrees that there can be a “law enforcement function” in investigating voter fraud allegations. And, when asked if there was anything inappropriate about Meadows’s statements on the call, Raffensperger replies, “I didn’t take it as inappropriate.”

On redirect, Cross asks Raffensperger a single question: When the federal government investigates voter fraud allegations, do they ask you to hand over data to the campaign? No, Raffensperger says. They ask you to send data to the FBI agents on the case.

This is also damning

• Guillotine 1

As a general FYI and reminder that it's possible (and sometimes necessary, unfortunately): I edited @b_m_b_m_b_m's post to remove the automatic color formatting of the quotes. The text was invisible on the darker theme ("D1P Dark"). 

You can remove formatting by either holding Ctrl + Shift + V when you paste it in or pasting it in normally, selecting the text, and clicking the "Remove Format" button (in red below):

MuTW4Qv.png

5 minutes ago, Nokra said:

As a general FYI and reminder that it's possible (and sometimes necessary, unfortunately): I edited @b_m_b_m_b_m's post to remove the automatic color formatting of the quotes. The text was invisible on the darker theme ("D1P Dark"). 

You can remove formatting by either holding Ctrl + Shift + V when you paste it in or pasting it in normally, selecting the text, and clicking the "Remove Format" button (in red below):

MuTW4Qv.png

First of all: how dare you

also I use mobile a lot of times where when you paste it gives the option to remove formatting. I just didn’t do it. 

lastly, use grey theme you animal

• Haha 2
  • True 2
  • Sicko 1

32 minutes ago, Nokra said:

MuTW4Qv.png

y u use worst theme doe 

b1b3bc is the actual ign grey color IMO

at the very least, c1c2c9 is incomplete without b1b3bc

right now, our grey theme is a warm grey with 999999 being the background color and bcbcbc being the body

the old grey was a cool grey

switch 999999 with b1b3bc and bcbcbc with c1c2c9 and we'll be back in action

Spoiler

Z2vurER.png?2

FUxMYU0.png?2

lfNFlXL.png?2

UKlNsVK.png?2

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

b1b3bc is the actual ign grey color IMO

at the very least, c1c2c9 is incomplete without b1b3bc

right now, our grey theme is a warm grey with 999999 being the background color and bcbcbc being the body

the old grey was a cool grey

switch 999999 with b1b3bc and bcbcbc with c1c2c9 and we'll be back in action

c1c2c9 was the invisitext color

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

invisitext

I don't even know what that is

but I literally just copied the colors from the old ign theme when I made the old mockups if yer sayin' I'm wrong about something🤷‍♂️

e

Oh, nvm. I know what yer sayin'.

Yes, c1c2c9 would be the invisitext since that was the body or at least what I call the body. I have no clue if our comment boxes are considered the body or whatever