Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

57 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Great I can't wait for Trump to brag that he has the highest ratings of any court proceeding. Bigger than OJ. 

The best part is there's zero chance he listens to his lawyers instead of showboating for the cameras. 

• True 1

APPLE.NEWS

A federal judge on Friday rejected former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows' bid to move his Georgia criminal case to federal court, a significant setback for Meadows and a troubling sign for former...

This is the correct ruling and should cause a lot of co-defendants to reconsider things very soon. 

• Sicko 3
  • Sicko Sherman 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Hype 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

wrqKuLh.png

Everytime I hear that fucking name I can't help but hear it as Cheese Bro.

Like the Trump administration had this weird assortment of lackeys and hangers on like the Pillow Guy and Big Dick Toilet Guy that Trump made Attorney General.

And this guy's name always makes me think.... it's the Cheese Bro...a tech billionaire bro who chest bumps everyone he meets who made his fortune in Gouda or something....

7 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Everytime I hear that fucking name I can't help but hear it as Cheese Bro.

Like the Trump administration had this weird assortment of lackeys and hangers on like the Pillow Guy and Big Dick Toilet Guy that Trump made Attorney General.

And this guy's name always makes me think.... it's the Cheese Bro...a tech billionaire bro who chest bumps everyone he meets who made his fortune in Gouda or something....

Cheese Bro sounds like a Hamburglar victim.

• Haha 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

Chesebro's name makes me think he's a severely overweight man in his upper 40s with diabetes from Wisconsin.  He probably works at a factory or is on disability, and has strong opinions about Mexicans and Chinese people. 

38e7117b221def8fd2fddbb5d4a43149.jpg

But the name doesn't match the face, unfortunately!

kiddy diddler fits the name tbh

70681149007-roc-1-brd-08062023-dand-c-1-

5 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Powell seems like a true believer. Like 100% buys the bullshit. Curious if she’ll take it or try to fight it out. 

You're right that she's a true believer but if reports are true every other defendant is trying to throw her under the bus, so there's a decent chance she'll do it right back!

4 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Chesebro's name makes me think he's a severely overweight man in his upper 40s with diabetes from Wisconsin.  He probably works at a factory or is on disability, and has strong opinions about Mexicans and Chinese people. 

38e7117b221def8fd2fddbb5d4a43149.jpg

But the name doesn't match the face, unfortunately!

That guy looks like Men's Rights activists recast Fresh Prince of Bel Air to be an all white show and that's who they got to play Uncle Phil.

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 4:35 PM, mclumber1 said:

The dominos are starting to fall:  First plea deal reached with Georgia RICO defendant: 

WWW.AJC.COM

Bail bondsman Scott Hall on Friday became the first defendant in the Fulton County election interference case to take a plea agreement with prosecutors.

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, mclumber1 said:

Sidney Powell has decided to plead GUILTY before the trial starts next week, according to Kyle Cheney. 

Sidney Powell, one of 18 co-defendants in former President Donald Trump's election interference case in Georgia, is in court Thursday morning taking a plea deal in the case.

She is pleading to six misdemeanor charges, according to the agreement read in court. She will get 12 months of probation for each count, as well as a $6,000 fine.

• Sicko 4