Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

On 12/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, chakoo said:

That office is going to smell retched pretty quick. :sick:

Took a little while but looks like my prediction came true.... :lol:

00twitter-03-facebookJumbo.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Elon Musk has reduced the company to a bare-bones operation, and employees are under a “zero-based budgeting” mandate to justify any spending.

At Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters, where the company has missed rent payments, Mr. Musk has done the same, consolidating workers onto two floors and closing four. He also canceled janitorial services this month, after those workers went on strike for better wages.

That has left the office in disarray. With people packed into more confined spaces, the smell of leftover takeout food and body odor has lingered on the floors, according to four current and former employees. Bathrooms have grown dirty, these people said. And because janitorial services have largely been ended, some workers have resorted to bringing their own rolls of toilet paper from home.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-31/twitter-sued-for-nonpayment-of-rent-on-san-francisco-office

One of many coming lawsuits for Twitter...

Also it now sounds like the Seatle office is being closed and anybody from there is being asked to work from home. I wonder how soon till Boy Genius demands workers from there to move to SF in 24h or be fired.

15 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Billionaires dropped into 3rd world countries: 

tumblr_pr7kr7u3uV1qj6sk2o7_500.gifv

Goddammit that is one of my favorite cutaway gags in any movie, next to Alfred trying to explain to Bruce over the watch phone that Dick stole the Batmobile without telling him he stole the Batmobile.

”He took the car.”

”He boosted the Jag?”

”Not the Jaguar, the OTHER car.”

”The Bentley?”

”No sir… the OTHER CAR.”

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Goddammit that is one of my favorite cutaway gags in any movie, next to Alfred trying to explain to Bruce over the watch phone that Dick stole the Batmobile without telling him he stole the Batmobile.

Nothing can explain Marcus's complete change in personality from Raiders to Crusade other than a massive stroke.

This is from March 2022. :lol:

e41cbc57be0c2ea9b96154b79be3fe0d.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

It can be strange, sometimes, to be me. I’m the wealthiest man on the planet, for starters. Leaders across America, and indeed the world, look to me as a visionary driving technological progress in areas from transportation, to communication, to becoming a multi-planetary species. The kinds of projects I’m involved in…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

This is making the rounds on twitter, but...

9h18Qfr.jpg

ability to pull near infinite mass. Good news everyone, your Cybertruck can pull Sol, which has nowhere NEAR infinite mass!

Meanwhile the thing doesn't have airbags or windshield wipers.

Nothing will scream “my wife left me cause I lost the house in a crypto-scam” like owning a Cybertruck will. 

9 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

This is making the rounds on twitter, but...

9h18Qfr.jpg

ability to pull near infinite mass. Good news everyone, your Cybertruck can pull Sol, which has nowhere NEAR infinite mass!

Meanwhile the thing doesn't have airbags or windshield wipers.

I still think it’s weird they decided to render it on a PS1

• True 2
  • Halal 2

Every time I go on twitter.com the very first post I see is from one of either Elon Musk, Don Jr. or Jim Jordan. I shit you not. It's been like that for weeks. (and I don't follow any of them)

Probably because I always click on it and doom scroll it with a self-loathing hate boner. To quote T-Swift, "It's me, Hi! I'm the problem it's me..."

1 hour ago, ort said:

Every time I go on twitter.com the very first post I see is from one of either Elon Musk, Don Jr. or Jim Jordan. I shit you not. It's been like that for weeks. (and I don't follow any of them)

Probably because I always click on it and doom scroll it with a self-loathing hate boner. To quote T-Swift, "It's me, Hi! I'm the problem it's me..."

Don’t go on twitter problem solved

• Halal 2

2 hours ago, ort said:

Change your timeline to chronological instead of "home". 

15 hours ago, ort said:

Yes it's literally because you do that. You're literally telling it you're interested. The top of my timeline is not that at all. 

19 hours ago, ort said:

For your own mental health, and sanity please follow our advice we've been trying to tell you for months now; STOP LOOKING AT RIGHT WING CRAP ONLINE!!! 

Stop going to Fox News. Stop looking at what Ben Shapiro is saying now. Stop looking at what Trump is spewing. I get it, there's someone I used to hate monitor to see what stupid thing he was saying next, hoping maybe the latest scandal, or development, or new discovery would finally change his mind, but these people don't change, and they get inside your head and start living there rent free, and then you start thinking about what they probably think about every little thing. You don't want that. Stop looking into them, and eventually it'll stop. Do something far more productive with your time. Read a book, play a game, watch a show/movie. 

• Halal 6
  • Hugs 2

4 hours ago, Brick said:

For your own mental health, and sanity please follow our advice we've been trying to tell you for months now; STOP LOOKING AT RIGHT WING CRAP ONLINE!!! 

Stop going to Fox News. Stop looking at what Ben Shapiro is saying now. Stop looking at what Trump is spewing. I get it, there's someone I used to hate monitor to see what stupid thing he was saying next, hoping maybe the latest scandal, or development, or new discovery would finally change his mind, but these people don't change, and they get inside your head and start living there rent free, and then you start thinking about what they probably think about every little thing. You don't want that. Stop looking into them, and eventually it'll stop. Do something far more productive with your time. Read a book, play a game, watch a show/movie. 

But if I ignore Benny how will I find out the next time he admits he can’t get his partner off? That was comedy gold.

*insert flushing sounds*

Twitter bans DC Metro's twitter account for no reason then restores it later in the day.

DLD22PRAAIXJRJQSKV2N3QELXA.JPG&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The social media app suspended the @metrobusinfo account on Tuesday for about six hours and gave Metro transit officials no explanation why.

Twitter looking into support for selling/auctioning off user names

11twitter-01-fgzk-facebookJumbo.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The company has discussed selling some user names through online auctions, people with knowledge of the plans said.

• Sicko Sherman 1