Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

4 hours ago, CayceG said:

When Elon bought Twitter, some chuds were asking him to bring back Alex Jones. 

Elon said that he held his newborn child in his arms as the newborn died from some sort of complications. He used that instance as a way of highlighting how Alex Jones used the death of children (Sandy Hook) to push his political views (anti-gun control). 

Grimes came out later and said that Elon wasn't even there during the birth of that child and that Elon was lying through his teeth. 

Now Alex Jones is back on Twitter. 

OK I looked it up, and apparently it was his first child with his first wife, not Grimes, so did she think he meant the first child he had with her, which is pretty stupid of her, or did she somehow know he wasn't there for the delivery of his first child with his first wife, even though the child died of SIDS at 10 weeks? 

This is all so very stupid though. 

4 minutes ago, Brick said:

OK I looked it up, and apparently it was his first child with his first wife, not Grimes, so did she think he meant the first child he had with her, which is pretty stupid of her, or did she somehow know he wasn't there for the delivery of his first child with his first wife, even though the child died of SIDS at 10 weeks? 

This is all so very stupid though. 

I could have gotten the Grimes part wrong. 

27 minutes ago, stepee said:

It is funny how all they want from AI is a chat bot that is manually programmed to be a huge piece of shit

This reminds me very much of the laments from a specific subset of Christians who are always big mad that there isn't wholesome Christian content made for TV / movies, music, etc. It completely ignores that there very much is a specific niche and content creation pipeline for EXACTLY THIS. The unsaid part is that they want that content to get mainstream acceptance and praise, they want everyone to watch it. It's the same with these absolute motherfuckers freaking out that Grok says that trans women are women. It's not enough that they believe that and that the people they fuck with believe it, no. They need fucking robots to say it back to them, the validation from mainstream society that they so desperately want despite always saying that they specifically don't want that. Like every redpill tentacle twat bro with a podcast who shits on women for their body count or whatever while needing validation from women SO BADLY that they HATE THEM for it.

All these assholes should walk into the uncaring sea.

• Halal 3

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

This reminds me very much of the laments from a specific subset of Christians who are always big mad that there isn't wholesome Christian content made for TV / movies, music, etc. It completely ignores that there very much is a specific niche and content creation pipeline for EXACTLY THIS. The unsaid part is that they want that content to get mainstream acceptance and praise, they want everyone to watch it. It's the same with these absolute motherfuckers freaking out that Grok says that trans women are women. It's not enough that they believe that and that the people they fuck with believe it, no. They need fucking robots to say it back to them, the validation from mainstream society that they so desperately want despite always saying that they specifically don't want that. Like every redpill tentacle twat bro with a podcast who shits on women for their body count or whatever while needing validation from women SO BADLY that they HATE THEM for it.

All these assholes should walk into the uncaring sea.

They are like that with everything. It’s just like how they act like they say they want free speech but really just want to force people to hear their bullshit. They hate how everything is so political but you can’t talk with them for five seconds without getting their most extreme views shoved in your face.  They hate censorship but want to ban every book that they disagree with. etc etc etc

Their entire movement is wanting everyone to be a very specific way and to never deviate from it while preaching the opposite,

• Like 2
  • Halal 1

14 hours ago, stepee said:

They are like that with everything. It’s just like how they act like they say they want free speech but really just want to force people to hear their bullshit. They hate how everything is so political but you can’t talk with them for five seconds without getting their most extreme views shoved in your face.  They hate censorship but want to ban every book that they disagree with. etc etc etc

Their entire movement is wanting everyone to be a very specific way and to never deviate from it while preaching the opposite,

It's pretty much the juxtaposition they show in stuff like 1984 and a more apt example here, The Handmaid's Tale, where they enforce these ritual rapes and a Christian fascist theocracy on a society that the majority doesn't want but is forced to reckon with but then all the MAGA chud adult men have a hidden, secret night club/strip club/brothel where they do all the things they tell everyone in their society not to do. Hypocrisy, projection, etc. etc.

• True 1

On 12/20/2023 at 3:25 AM, Spork3245 said:
ELECTREK.CO

Elon Musk confirmed that Tesla plans to offer a “mod package” that is going to turn the Cybertruck into a...

I thought this was fake at first :lol:

So how long until someone with a “BTC4LF” vanity plate has to be winched out of a tangled riverbank?

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

I saw this video and why is that fucking twat filming while driving when he could have just gotten his passenger's video

Don’t care

making Muskrat look foolish is worth the risk/10

43 minutes ago, Jason said:

I saw this video and why is that fucking twat filming while driving when he could have just gotten his passenger's video

Gotta score those internet points I guess.

Not to defend the monstrosity that is the Cybertruck, but... who knows what the driver was doing or wasn't doing. Presumably there's some low-acceleration mode that the truck has for snow, right? Right? :s

Just now, Nokra said:

Gotta score those internet points I guess.

Not to defend the monstrosity that is the Cybertruck, but... who knows what the driver was doing or wasn't doing. Presumably there's some low-acceleration mode that the truck has for snow, right? Right? :s

Low-acceleration is for soy-boy-cucks.

• Sicko Sherman 1