Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

I forgot to post about this but remember when the news made a big deal about pedo ass signing on to a letter that we should take a pause on AI? Remember how much that was blown up but non idiots knew it was BS? Well X announced their own LLM Grok recently that is tied into twitter/x data.

WWW.WIRED.COM

xAI, Elon Musk’s new company, claims to have built a powerful language model with cutting-edge performance in just two months.

I give it about a day before it's found to spout really racist shit.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

10 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I forgot to post about this but remember when the news made a big deal about pedo ass signing on to a letter that we should take a pause on AI? Remember how much that was blown up but non idiots knew it was BS? Well X announced their own LLM Grok recently that is tied into twitter/x data.

WWW.WIRED.COM

xAI, Elon Musk’s new company, claims to have built a powerful language model with cutting-edge performance in just two months.

I give it about a day before it's found to spout really racist shit.

lmao “I just wanted enough time to release my own!” is, iirc, what everyone ITT (as you said, non-idiots) theorized his motivation actually was. 
I seriously cannot understand how this ass spelunker has the cult following that he does :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:
PAGESIX.COM

"I think he truly cares about his reputation," "Breaking Twitter" author Ben Mezrich said of the Tesla co-founder in a new interview.

“Twitter broke Elon Musk,” the nonfiction writer said. “Not only did he destroy this sort of global town hall, but he destroyed himself in the process.”

:angry-fap:

“He got to a point where he locked himself in his office, was so upset that the Twitter employees were considering calling in a wellness check by the San Francisco police because they thought he was going to self-harm,” the “Breaking Twitter” author alleged on CNBC Tuesday.“

Im calling bunk on this report, no way would anyone at Twitter try to stop him

• Haha 1
  • True 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1

18 hours ago, Jason said:
PAGESIX.COM

"I think he truly cares about his reputation," "Breaking Twitter" author Ben Mezrich said of the Tesla co-founder in a new interview.

The Wall Street Journal reported in June that the father of 11 kids allegedly microdoses ketamine to treat depression.

2 hours ago, stepee said:

Wade really really did the right thing making “the rulle”

My only regret is not doing it a helluva lot sooner before the Muskrat era.

Speaking of IBM and antisemitism, it just goes to show that even large corporations can change over the course of several decades:

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

A shocking account of IBM's complicity with the Nazis is a reminder that people bear moral responsibility for the actions of the corporation&mdasha; point that critics have failed to grasp.

IBMANDTHEHOLOCAUST.COM

800px-IBM_Front_Cover_2021_from_Amazon.j

• Like 1
  • True 2

21 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

My only regret is not doing it a helluva lot sooner before the Muskrat era.

Speaking of IBM and antisemitism, it just goes to show that even large corporations can change over the course of several decades:

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

A shocking account of IBM's complicity with the Nazis is a reminder that people bear moral responsibility for the actions of the corporation&mdasha; point that critics have failed to grasp.

IBMANDTHEHOLOCAUST.COM

800px-IBM_Front_Cover_2021_from_Amazon.j

Oh that history crossed my mind instantly!

• Halal 1

WWW.NPR.ORG

Thousands of Swedish workers are rallying behind 120 Tesla mechanics. The workers are boycotting Teslas until the company signs a contract. Even postal workers may stop delivering...

And now, Swedish workers of all stripes – dockworkers, electricians, cleaners and others – are banding together to boycott the U.S. company in solidarity.

The strike is a response to the company's refusal to sign a collective bargaining agreement for its employees, almost all of them mechanics, because Tesla doesn't have a manufacturing plant in Sweden.

Even postal workers will stop delivering mail to Tesla

About 90% of the entire Swedish workforce belong to trade unions and they are covered by contracts with their employers, which standardize pay rates, insurance and pensions, among other work conditions, in each sector.

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 2