Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

3 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Now would be a good time to share that Stainless steel is not actually as the name implies "stainless". There are also tiers to its manufacturing with higher "purity" rates correlating to much higher prices. The king of stainless, in terms of rust, is type 316. Tesla opted to tweak the formula to create "Ultra hard 30x". I'm not aware of the performance spec of this variant, but in regard to rust it seems to behave more like 304. 

I'm sure it'll be a great advertisement for Cybertrucks in the future when people seem them on the road covered in rust and oxidation after a year or two.

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

I think it's also a window into the mindset of Elon and his biggest fans that they advertised this as an apocalypse car, and seemingly the definition of an apocalypse for them starts and ends with "angry mobs will throw things at your car, and possibly shoot arrows at it"

For an apocalypse car it seems to really need roads to drive or do anything.

2 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

I think it's also a window into the mindset of Elon and his biggest fans that they advertised this as an apocalypse car, and seemingly the definition of an apocalypse for them starts and ends with "angry mobs will throw things at your car, and possibly shoot arrows at it"

I mean most of the cars I've seen in apocalyptic movies are rust buckets.

4 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Now would be a good time to share that Stainless steel is not actually as the name implies "stainless". There are also tiers to its manufacturing with higher "purity" rates correlating to much higher prices. The king of stainless, in terms of rust, is type 316. Tesla opted to tweak the formula to create "Ultra hard 30x". I'm not aware of the performance spec of this variant, but in regard to rust it seems to behave more like 304. 

Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office
:p

• Hype 1

10 hours ago, Spork3245 said:
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

Two members of a Cybertruck owner's forum claimed that they found "orange rust spots" and "corrosion" on their brand-new trucks, which cost almost $80,000.

It's almost like cars have paint and clearcoat on them for reasons other than vibes, what a world.

If you needed more proof that X is a hellscape:

image.png?ex=65e62249&is=65d3ad49&hm=c81

Yes, today is the anniversary of Executive Order 9066, where FDR had Japanese citizens put into internment camps. 

However, in the Elon Musk Cinematic Universe, it means Biden is giving illegals a $50,000 gift card each.

6 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

He's probably looking to buy IGN's old email servers.

Speaking of, ign@ign.com has been my go-to fake email address since pretty much forever when a site wants an email but doesn't do anything to make you prove it's your email.

• Sicko 1

22 minutes ago, Ominous said:

This thread, and recent price cuts and 0% APR, makes me want to buy a Mach E. 

I've been tempted by an Ioniq 5, myself. My Prius is old AF (2007) with a ton of miles (288k). I love the look of the Ioniq and love its fast charging, and Hyundai dealers are offering $7,500 off of the MSRP to make up for it not being eligible for the tax credit. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

You’re dead to me

I have absolutely nothing against EVs :p 

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

There is one at the dealer I normally use but it has a 10K markup according to their website.

Considering how they’re selling, call and ask how adamant they are about the ADM 

8 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

Mustangs are like tampons.  All pussies get one eventually.

It saddens me deeply that I actually kind of like the Mach-e.

The amount of hate Mustangs and Ford in general gets is always amusing to me. I guess weak people just need a coping mechanism sometimes. :p 

• True 1