Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

On 12/1/2023 at 7:09 AM, Spork3245 said:

Or even a Rivian (yes, I know, substantial price difference vs the “base” Cybertruck price :p ). It has a god damn built-in kitchen as a factory option:

IMG_2398.jpeg 

I like the look of the Rivian and it has a lot of cool features and more overall cargo room than typical mid size trucks. I’ve ridden in one and was surprised at the leg room in the back seat. I wish there was a service center around me. 

5 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

And Ian Miles Cheong is the ugliest person on the planet. Looks like a ghoul from Fallout got its DNA crossed with the shittiest potato you've ever seen.

The day a post he made about something in America got community noted on Twitter was one of the funniest things ever. It straight up said “this guy lives in Malaysia and has never set foot in America.”

He whined to Musk about it and I think Musk tried to make changes to community notes over it.

It’s great because if there is one thing in this world that does not actually need any advertising whatsoever and gets all of the attention for free it’s GTA. Man I hope they clown him hard in 6 and he completely melts down over it. They will definitely go after him so I just hope it’s good.

The whole X thing is so weird now with the Elon stans like they all have to pretend about weird shit like being upset at shooting cops in GTA to comfort his ego.

Though I do kinda believe that Elon himself doesn’t like killing people with power and would rather only kill poor civilians. 

10 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

9jOzsfD.png

Honestly, I hope whoever is left working on the dev team at Twitter are true believers in whatever Elon's mission is supposed to be, because you just know that when he demands something like this be put in place he's sending out mass emails every five minutes like

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Block GTA

Any updates yet?

14 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Wait I thought Elon Musk very seriously said that he has no patience for people who take advantage of the deaths of children because he held his kid in his arms as he died? Oh that was all a lie? And he's a horrible piece of shit? 

He said that last year when he was a Democrat still

39 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Wait I thought Elon Musk very seriously said that he has no patience for people who take advantage of the deaths of children because he held his kid in his arms as he died? Oh that was all a lie? And he's a horrible piece of shit? 

That was before he needed clicks. 

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

A Post analysis reveals that people have died or been gravely injured in crashes where Tesla’s software should not have been enabled in the first place.

Pretty damning story about Autopilot's ability to work on backroads where there aren't obvious lane markings, and the government's ability or willingness to do anything about it.

• Guillotine 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Wait, what? 

17 minutes ago, Brick said:

Wait, what? 

When Elon bought Twitter, some chuds were asking him to bring back Alex Jones. 

Elon said that he held his newborn child in his arms as the newborn died from some sort of complications. He used that instance as a way of highlighting how Alex Jones used the death of children (Sandy Hook) to push his political views (anti-gun control). 

Grimes came out later and said that Elon wasn't even there during the birth of that child and that Elon was lying through his teeth. 

Now Alex Jones is back on Twitter. 

33 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

The theory is that Musk might have taken on Jones’ debt.

Is Musk going to pay off the 85 million dollar settlement offer for Jones?  He lost the company 75 million dollars in a little over a month by simply endorsing a single neo-Nazi post.  Jones has a judgement for slandering the parents of murdered kids.  Something Musk apparently cared about a short year ago

GA6bTW0WUAE0yJH?format=jpg&name=medium