~* Commissar SFLUFAN's Twelve Days of D1Pmas Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

Because I'm feeling exceptionally generous as 2021 comes to its merciful conclusion, I've decided to celebrate the full Twelve Days of D1Pmas this year, starting today!

As always, just post in this thread to be eligible for the RNG Gods to smile upon thee!

For those who are confused, the traditional "Twelve Days of Christmas" represents the Catholic/Orthodox tradition that begins on Christmas Day (December 25) and ends on the Feast of the Epiphany (January 6).  Of course, the United States being a nation founded by Protestants -- who are both heretical and stupid -- means that no one actually understands that!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I’m pretty sure Wade uses some kind of system with a number generator so it’s completely random. 

40 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Because I'm feeling exceptionally generous as 2021 comes to its merciful conclusion, I've decided to celebrate the full Twelve Days of D1Pmas this year, starting today!

As always, just post in this thread to be eligible for the RNG Gods to smile upon thee!

For those who are confused, the traditional "Twelve Days of Christmas" represents the Catholic/Orthodox tradition that begins on Christmas Day (December 25) and ends on the Feast of the Epiphany (January 6).  Of course, the United States being a nation founded by Protestants -- who are both heretical and stupid -- means that no one actually understands that!

You know I never actually thought about that song “on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me”, but that makes sense now! I think in my head canon I figured they just liked Christmas so much that it felt like 12 days to them.

I approve of this thread.

Additional facts for heathens:  The Christmas Octave is also a thing, ending on January 1st, dedicated now as the Solemnity of Mary Mother of God.  Before 1969, it was celebrated as the Feast of the Circumcision of Christ, which the Orthodox still follow.  Also Catholics who are Byzantine Rite.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Foreskin Day!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@best3444the multiplayer has been fixed and after watching some streams it looks really good on PS5. 

And yeah after the debacle that your last game give away turned into I’m sure Wade has removed you from consideration. lololololol

If it's been fixed I'll try it out then. I still have like 7 hours on my free trial. The visuals can be amazing but it's inconsistent.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trying to make this another convoluted giveaway to Andrea? 

I never intended to give anything to Andrea. It's just how that entire mess turned out.

1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

I approve of this thread.

Additional facts for heathens:  The Christmas Octave is also a thing, ending on January 1st, dedicated now as the Solemnity of Mary Mother of God.  Before 1969, it was celebrated as the Feast of the Circumcision of Christ, which the Orthodox still follow.  Also Catholics who are Byzantine Rite.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Foreskin Day!

Feast of the Circumcision...can't imagine why no one would come to that dinner party. 

10 hours ago, stepee said:

You know I never actually thought about that song “on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me”, but that makes sense now! I think in my head canon I figured they just liked Christmas so much that it felt like 12 days to them.

I just want to know if it's cumulative. Am I going to wind up with 22 pipers and 40 gold rings? Is it twelve partridges and pear trees or only one tree? Shit's confusing. 

2 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

I just want to know if it's cumulative. Am I going to wind up with 22 pipers and 40 gold rings? Is it twelve partridges and pear trees or only one tree? Shit's confusing. 

It really is just a logistical nightmare if you go too deep.