~* Commissar SFLUFAN's Twelve Days of D1Pmas Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

17 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

The Switch release is gonna need a JP or Hong Kong eshop account for the DLC. Though at that point it's probably better to just try to buy it directly for those eshops. I think the JP eshop version includes english as an option.

Thanks for the info. I do actually have a jp eshop account already. I’ll keep that in mind.

17 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

On the third day of D1Pmas, @cusideabelincoln was visited by Saint RNG.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Haven't gotten this lucky in years!

Man, after browsing some new game releases so many are currently Epic timed exclusives.  Blah. So I will pick...

Red Dead Redemption 2

on Steam, of course.

• Like 1

HaHaHaHa!!!!

Prot·es·tant
/ˈprädəstənt/

noun
  1. a member or follower of any of the Western Christian churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church and follow the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran churches.

adjective
  1. relating to or belonging to any of the Protestant Churches.
    "the Protestant religion"

2 minutes ago, HardAct said:
Prot·es·tant
/ˈprädəstənt/

noun
  1. a member or follower of any of the Western Christian churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church and follow the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran churches.

adjective
  1. relating to or belonging to any of the Protestant Churches.
    "the Protestant religion"

The Oxford dictionary could have saved so many words by just linking the word Protestant to heretic and heresy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Good game and the sequel is right around the corner. 

agreed, I've been playing for the last week, determined to finish it this time. Was almost at the end but stopped playing and when I fired it up I couldn't remember the story all the well or the controls at all, so I started a new game, definitely getting through it more quickly this time. I just wonder how the sequel will end up running on a base ps4 since I don't foresee myself getting a PS5 any time soon 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

agreed, I've been playing for the last week, determined to finish it this time. Was almost at the end but stopped playing and when I fired it up I couldn't remember the story all the well or the controls at all, so I started a new game, definitely getting through it more quickly this time. I just wonder how the sequel will end up running on a base ps4 since I don't foresee myself getting a PS5 any time soon 

I did the exact same thing. Started the game over when I was 1/4 in I believe. I focused and was determined to beat the game. It was worth it and the sequel on PS5 will be awesome.

No idea if the Pro will be able to handle it let alone a base.

57 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I just wonder how the sequel will end up running on a base ps4 since I don't foresee myself getting a PS5 any time soon 

I’m sure that it will look and run fine at 30fps, the biggest difference between cross-gen games seems to be frame rates.

34 minutes ago, best3444 said:

No idea if the Pro will be able to handle it let alone a base.

I doubt that they would be making it for PS4 if they didn’t feel that it would look and run reasonably well on it.

2 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

I’m sure that it will look and run fine at 30fps, the biggest difference between cross-gen games seems to be frame rates.

I doubt that they would be making it for PS4 if they didn’t feel that it would look and run reasonably well on it.

Cyberpunk has me worried I guess.

7 minutes ago, nublood said:

Holy smokes :shock: Thank you so much!

I’ve heard good things about RE Village on PS5 :)

It's not RE4 but it's great and worth playing. Crap just typing that makes me want to play it.

Edit: LOL RE Verse still isn't out yet. Resistance died for this.

• Like 1