Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

As I said in a different thread, these Q people should not be allowed to vote, hold public office, or live without proper adult supervision.  At least “retards” have the excuse that they were born biologically deficient to what is “normal”. These Q people were willful in their buy in. These Q people shouldn’t not be treated at equals, or competent adults, capable of making their own, sound decisions. 

by that I mean they should not be allowed to vote, hold office, raise children, or speak openly about any subject. 

16 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Republicans believe with the fervor of a religious zealot that they should be able to say and do whatever the hell they want and never face any repercussions. 

This is good.

Here's a slightly longer version:

Honestly, it was refreshing for Democratic leadership to so vocally stick up for them. I'm not implying that they don't care about the progressive members as people; it's more that I feel their politics are shunned, so to see leadership promote their ideas as reasonable yet facing hatred dangerous like this was refreshing.

On 2/5/2021 at 12:08 AM, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

As I said in a different thread, these Q people should not be allowed to vote, hold public office, or live without proper adult supervision.  At least “retards” have the excuse that they were born biologically deficient to what is “normal”. These Q people were willful in their buy in. These Q people shouldn’t not be treated at equals, or competent adults, capable of making their own, sound decisions. 

by that I mean they should not be allowed to vote, hold office, raise children, or speak openly about any subject. 

No. Just no. This is the most disgusting opinion. They aren't called "rights" because they can be taken away, and the whole dumb idea is a very slippery slope. We should lower the barriers to voting, not raise them because you're upset about who they voted for or what they believe.

On 2/10/2021 at 12:43 PM, BloodyHell said:

No. Just no. This is the most disgusting opinion. They aren't called "rights" because they can be taken away, and the whole dumb idea is a very slippery slope. We should lower the barriers to voting, not raise them because you're upset about who they voted for or what they believe.

Im gonna admit a couple things. I have been very drunk in every post you have responded to where you took extreme exception to what I said. And you have a point. I have gone too far in places. These are dangerous people with dangerous ideas. QAnon would be just as dangerous as Bennie supporters. Being Trump supporters does make them easier for me to hate. 

I do think mental illness is not properly handled in the country and people who buy into Q should have mental health support and treatment. But as I said, it is dangerous. Them holding political office and passing heir beliefs on to children only hurts all of us if they are not properly treated. 

...and as you accused of in a different thread, yes there are many in the religious space I would say fall in the same dangerous category. Maybe not all, but some bastardize their religious beliefs to justify the hatred of people who are born different from themselves. Unlike apolitical belief they don’t have a choice. I have little patience for these people in this day and age. 

civil rights is not a new battle. Women’s suffrage was not only a few years ago. 

some people’s religion makes them a better person by encouraging them to be better and do better. While others use their religion to absolve themselves of shitty behavior and give themselves a “moral” superiority over anyone and anything they don’t like. Even if means treating people as sub-human. 

you’re right more people should be able to vote. But we also cannot let our nation turn in to a fascist state simply because enough votes for it to be one. They should not be treated like their opinion to kill all Dems, and classify all brown people as murders to be deported are valid opinions worth hearing. 

so yes, I am a shit of a person. ...I guess that’s all. 

but I also won’t pretend a person being racist, Republican, or Q, is the same as being born black, in an impoverished South American country, or gay. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I would like to strike from the record the term "smoke show"

Oh so suddenly now she's NOT a smoke show? :p I kid, I kid - you're one of the best posters here!

I knew there was even more weird shit up with her. I would like to be held on the record as never finding her to be a smoke show. Also, that's a crazy fucking story, if true.

• 2 weeks later...