Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

I think letting the communities in which those monuments reside should be able to decide what to do with them, but I also think any confederate monuments need to have ANOTHER monument like right next to it being like "yeah that guy over there was a racist and supported subjugation of an entire race of people, also he'd probably think you're a soft soy boy fat piece of shit if he met you today."

Also I have not once ever heard of someone advocating for the removal of a statue of Lincoln, I like how she through that in there just to say "hey I'M not racist!"

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

I think letting the communities in which those monuments reside should be able to decide what to do with them, but I also think any confederate monuments need to have ANOTHER monument like right next to it being like "yeah that guy over there was a racist and supported subjugation of an entire race of people, also he'd probably think you're a soft soy boy fat piece of shit if he met you today."

Also I have not once ever heard of someone advocating for the removal of a statue of Lincoln, I like how she through that in there just to say "hey I'M not racist!"

Depends on what you consider the "communities" surrounding the monuments

On 5/24/2021 at 9:16 PM, thewhyteboar said:

Just a reminder that Rand Paul's neighbor deserves the highest honor the President can bestow on a civilian.

23 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

Step 1 - invent time travel

Step 2 - travel back in time

Step 3 - buy Rand Paul’s neighbor a sick home gym and a ton of protein powder

23 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Rand Paul got jacked up by a dude who is 5 foot 6 and weighs 140 pounds. Libertarians believe the free market won't turn them into weaklings I guess.

22 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

But think of how much more damage could have been done if his neighbor had a years worth of sick gains bro?  

22 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

I'm dreaming about how incredible it would be.

Still the best Chapo skit of all time:

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Depends on what you consider the "communities" surrounding the monuments

Indeed. I would think cities/towns, though. Certain states (I know Virginia is one) have ultimate authority over that stuff, so a community could vote to have a statue removed and the state can be like "no, you're keeping it." That's what I don't like.

14 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

"The neighborhood character depends on this statue!" 

9 hours ago, Jason said:

"The neighborhood character depends on this statue!" 

"Monument Avenue residents ask Virginia Supreme Court to overturn ruling rejecting effort to restore city’s monuments | 8News"

8a6dc51de35144c8bdd7e27879681b50.jpg?w=1
WWW.WRIC.COM

As the legal effort to block the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue persists, those involved now seek to have the Virginia Supreme Court overrule a Richmond court’s decision to reject an...

Antifa. Is. Not. A. Thing. I've lost count how many times I've tried to explain this to conservatives. Antifa is an idea. There is no hierarchy. There is no organization. There is no leader. "Antifa" doesn't do anything as a collective and never has. If it was a thing, nancy pelosi wouldn't have shit to do with it.

There's nothing conspiracy theorists hate more than being confronted with the fact that there is no conspiracy.

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Antifa. Is. Not. A. Thing. I've lost count how many times I've tried to explain this to conservatives. Antifa is an idea. There is no hierarchy. There is no organization. There is no leader. "Antifa" doesn't do anything as a collective and never has. If it was a thing, nancy pelosi wouldn't have shit to do with it.

There's nothing conspiracy theorists hate more than being confronted with the fact that there is no conspiracy.

Conservatives can't comprehend the idea of a leaderless movement. 

22 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

As we all know, anarchists truly do care very much about the legislative process.

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune! We're taking turns to act as a sort of executive-officer-for-the-week. But all the decisions *of* that officer 'ave to be ratified at a special bi-weekly by a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs...

• Haha 2

If I didn't have a conscience, I'd spray paint something like "whites are square" on my parents' driveway and turn it into a book deal and a regular gig on Fox News. Hell, I could probably even campaign on it and become a state rep out of it. The Republican grift machine is that powerful. 

16 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

A coworker was talking about antifa taking over a portion of Oregon and trying to secede.  What say you?