Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

604a40c4f196be0018beeda2?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam," Greene said at CPAC.

In comments at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida in late February that surfaced on Tuesday, Greene said: "I'm a regular person. And I wanted to take my regular-person, normal, everyday American values, which is, we love our country. We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever."

On 3/18/2021 at 1:10 PM, Jason said:
poster.jpg?width=720
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Marjorie Taylor Greene, who represents Georgia's 14th congressional district, was recently condemned after she described people with Down’s syndrome as “retards” who were “so stupid”, in a...

She says that while wearing a hat with a backwards thin blue line flag on it. 

40 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Some of my biggest asshole patients are paraplegics and quadriplegics. I know it's a shitty hand to be dealt, but please stop with the constant name calling, threats of bodily harm, inappropriate grabbing, and general dick behavior.

On the plus side how much damage can they really do? Even the paraplegics can't exactly run after you. :p

1 minute ago, Jason said:

On the plus side how much damage can they really do? Even the paraplegics can't exactly run after you. :p

The worst one has made threats saying he's going to get his homies to smuggle in a knife. Or have them wait for us outside in the parking deck.

He hit a phlebotomist a few weeks ago when she tried to draw labs. Left a bruise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

The worst one has made threats saying he's going to get his homies to smuggle in a knife. Or have them wait for us outside in the parking deck.

He hit a phlebotomist a few weeks ago when she tried to draw labs. Left a bruise.

Oh yeah, this Prince Charming died a few days ago. No more abuse from him. 

• Haha 1