Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

9 hours ago, Joe said:

The glee they get in making fun of a recovering crack addict. Fuck these pieces of shit.

I mean, did anyone give a crap about George W’s party-girl kids to this degree in 2000?

I’m assuming “no”, because the people who would have faux outrage for it were the ones voting for him.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

I mean, did anyone give a crap about George W’s party-girl kids to this degree in 2000?

I’m assuming “no”, because the people who would have faux outrage for it were the ones voting for him.

As I recall the outrage was more like how dare you talk about his children. 

12 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Right wing media was a mistake:

Funny thing, I don't think I've seen an actual DQ do this in years. Yet the one time I had DQ in China the employees there made it a habit to do that right in front of you when you go to grab your order (while waiting I saw them do it on every order).

32 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Funny thing, I don't think I've seen an actual DQ do this in years. Yet the one time I had DQ in China the employees there made it a habit to do that right in front of you when you go to grab your order (while waiting I saw them do it on every order).

13 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

There's a DQ right near where I live, and I've seen them do that.

I don't know what kind of point Ian is trying to make?

The DQ near my house does it every time I've gone.

2 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

The DQ near my house does it every time I've gone.

Maybe it’s only in Canada. I have a DQ at the end of my street. Last year and I think the year before that. We had commercials on for their Blizzards for the summer, and if they didn’t flip your just made blizzard in front of you, the Blizzard was free. 

6 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Maybe it’s only in Canada. I have a DQ at the end of my street. Last year and I think the year before that. We had commercials on for their Blizzards for the summer, and if they didn’t flip your just made blizzard in front of you, the Blizzard was free. 

The two DQs I've been by last summer in New Hampshire both did the upside down thing everytime they handed out a Blizzard.