Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

15 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

There is no way @mclumber1 will be harder on a Biden presidency than those on this board who are of a far more "hard left" persuasion.

15 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Probably true.  This board is full of angsty leftists who will be angrily disappointed by Biden's constant drive towards the center. 

true, but I’ll also sleep a whole lot better with Sleepy Joe at the helm. 

One thing I noticed yesterday when I dropped off my ballot at city hall was that the drop box had both an election official and a police officer on station.  The officer had one of those clicker things to count the number of people who dropped off their ballots.  There were multiple signs in the vicinty of city hall, directing people to where the drive through location was in the parking lot.  All together, a pleasant and efficient system.  I should be able to go online in the next few days and check the status of my ballot to ensure it was received. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

That sounds about right. I'm sure there's a good chance Biden wins the popular vote by double digits, but that has nothing to do with the electoral college. More people registering to vote in New York and Massachusetts increasing his lead in the popular doesn't do much.

8 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

That sounds about right. I'm sure there's a good chance Biden wins the popular vote by double digits, but that has nothing to do with the electoral college. More people registering to vote in New York and Massachusetts increasing his lead in the popular doesn't do much.

I wanna see get presentation because I believe it goes into resource allocation and map expansion. Map expansion gets me excited.

3 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Shes doing a campaign bit, "we're crushing them so give us money" doesn't really sound urgent as "Our polling is much closer!!" when in reality theres little chance the campaign is probably even doing national polling.  Also if Biden wins nationally by 3 points he more than likely wins the EC, let alone 10 points.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

So these texts, which came from the same laptop, are real but the rest is fake?

This is why I was saying ideally no one makes any conclusions before the veracity of the data on the laptop has been thoroughly and impartially investigated.

But that’s less fun than retweeting whatever’s on it that helps your preferred candidate so...the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

8 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

The point, I think, is it's dumb either way.

If it's real, then Biden's a really great guy.

If they're fake, then what kind of a moronic ratfucking attempt is this where they're trying to ratfuck Biden by making him look good?

5 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

This is why I was saying ideally no one makes any conclusions before the veracity of the data on the laptop has been thoroughly and impartially investigated.

But that’s less fun than retweeting whatever’s on it that helps your preferred candidate so...the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

No one gives a shit about hunter with ivanka Jared Eric and fredo roaming the west wing with impunity