Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Yeah Trump and Co are going to rig and steal this election as much as possible. So everybody and their grandma will need to find some way to vote for there to be any chance of this not being stolen (Even if he loses I expect him to take it to court or some other BS to invalidate the results).

56 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Trumps gonna get 400+ EVs because states can't do a proper absentee ballot system that doesn't disregard thousands of legal ballot submissions, let alone count them in a timely manner

At the very least, there are going to be multi-day delays (at a minimum) in calling certain states.

I won’t be surprised if she gets the nod based on some articles I’ve read. Biden has a close relationship with her and he trusts her. I think she’s qualified, but it’s hard to tell if I agree with her on much since she isn’t on the record on hardly any domestic issues. He’s looking for a safe pick and someone he trusts. I don’t think Biden is interested in shaking anything up since he’s got a nice lead in the polls. 

We can’t put Humpty back together, but we can glue parts of him back with the right leadership, and it’s in our interest to do so.