Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, 5timechamp said:

she ran just to prove that these “new” radical ideas that folks like her are promoting are viable and the future..

Right, which is why I think she would run for president. She would never win, but she would basically be like a new Bernie.

40 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

so most likely?

Trump runs again or we do they escalate the sickness level and trot out Don Jr? (1st lady Guilfoyle?

Trump Jr is worse in my eyes.. hes a younger more sick version of the father.. likely to be more easily molded to be more “subtle” when needed yet equally vicious as the father

I'm not convinced, in a few years its more likely the GOP won't even want to say the name Trump, hes going to go nuclear on the GOP when he leaves office or maybe even before.

10 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I'm not convinced, in a few years its more likely the GOP won't even want to say the name Trump, hes going to go nuclear on the GOP when he leaves office or maybe even before.

His family just learned about how much of a grift political donations can be. There's no way they aren't all just running for whatever office they can think of from here until the day they did.

8 hours ago, SlipperySlope said:

My brother is in Louisiana this week and said that people there are very upset. Religious believe the Democratic party is actually really Satanic. Conservatives think Democrats don't want to work hard and just want a handout. Everyone had no opinion on Biden but we're more voting against Harris. There's just "something" about her that they don't like they say. They have a real problem that she's going to be the VP, that likely cost Biden some votes. 

A lot of people I worked with in the past fall in the "Democrats just want a handout" category. I want to be like "Bitch I've had more taxes withheld from my paycheck than you'll make all year." but you know unity and shit. 

8 hours ago, SlipperySlope said:

My brother is in Louisiana this week and said that people there are very upset. Religious believe the Democratic party is actually really Satanic. Conservatives think Democrats don't want to work hard and just want a handout. Everyone had no opinion on Biden but we're more voting against Harris. There's just "something" about her that they don't like they say. They have a real problem that she's going to be the VP, that likely cost Biden some votes. 

A lot of people I worked with in the past fall in the "Democrats just want a handout" category. I want to be like "Bitch I've had more taxes withheld from my paycheck than you'll make all year." but you know unity and shit. 

8 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Sure, sure. Let's all keep telling ourselves that. It's been going great so far. Like this election wasn't close or anything. They DO NOT WANT TO BE CONVINCED. It's psychology 101. Both my younger brothers are MD's in psychiatry. It can't be undone, just beaten. Do I have to hold their hand, feed them food, check their diet, hug them to sleep, and explain basic math to these presumable adults as well? Good Christ. I didn't sign up to be their fucking nurse while they learn to go to the bathroom and vote intelligently.

Guys, drop the Stockholm Syndrome. It's starting to look unbecoming.

:lol: I agree with you, but I'm thinking of ways to prep for 2024 and making Harris more palatable to ppl on the fence. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

I know Biden won't be the best president, I know that Republicans are still evil assholes and will obstruct everything. But Biden is a good, honest, empathetic man. And we needed that. We truly did. Trump is the worst kind of human being, the absolute worst, just a true garbage person. I became a father 2 weeks ago, and I actually feel more hopeful for the world. We need empathy, and for all his other flaws, Biden has it.

Congrats on becoming a father Papa Boar!

7 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

I know Biden won't be the best president, I know that Republicans are still evil assholes and will obstruct everything. But Biden is a good, honest, empathetic man. And we needed that. We truly did. Trump is the worst kind of human being, the absolute worst, just a true garbage person. I became a father 2 weeks ago, and I actually feel more hopeful for the world. We need empathy, and for all his other flaws, Biden has it.

I welled up watching this:

Like you said, he's not the best and there is still a long road of frustration ahead. But this election proved that the path to a better world is still there, and it is still worth the squeeze. Our country is cynical and broken but you cannot give up the faith.

• Like 1

"it started on a golden escalator. it ended at Four Seasons Total Landscaping, an affordable local provider of home landscaping and lawn services in the greater Philadelphia area.
this is the story of President Donald Trump"

122908253_207120337643333_86988462171020
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

it started on a golden escalator. it ended at Four Seasons Total Landscaping, an affordable local provider of home landscaping and lawn services in the greater Philadelphia area. this is the story...

18 hours ago, Jason said:

lQJMTRr.png

10 hours ago, Reputator said:

One more corny video.

Needs the Yub Nub song.

8 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Sure, sure. Let's all keep telling ourselves that. It's been going great so far. Like this election wasn't close or anything. They DO NOT WANT TO BE CONVINCED. It's psychology 101. Both my younger brothers are MD's in psychiatry. It can't be undone, just beaten. Do I have to hold their hand, feed them food, check their diet, hug them to sleep, and explain basic math to these presumable adults as well? Good Christ. I didn't sign up to be their fucking nurse while they learn to go to the bathroom and vote intelligently.

Guys, drop the Stockholm Syndrome. It's starting to look unbecoming.

Come on now, you can cut out the hyperbole on this board.  There's no place for strawmen arguments here, because no one is saying these people need to be coddled.  There are multitudes of ways to spread mass information (the progressive, "Democratic" message).  Finding a different way to relay the same message (that the left hears) to the right is a start.  It plants the seed.  You tell them what you want in a way they want to hear it - shall I say that is advertising 101?

• Thanks 1