Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Isn't it amazing to realize we're about to have a president again with real, genuine emotions.  

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=%5B210%2C200%5D&w=65
PEOPLE.COM

Dogs everywhere are wagging their tails as the White House has been without pooches for the past four years

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, vaxick said:

Isn't it amazing to realize we're about to have a president again with real, genuine emotions.  

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=%5B210%2C200%5D&w=65
PEOPLE.COM

Dogs everywhere are wagging their tails as the White House has been without pooches for the past four years

Trump probably hates dogs because they probably all growl at him because they can sense what a raging asshole he is.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Trump probably hates dogs because they probably all growl at him because they can sense what a raging asshole he is.

Well, i see it as a win for dogs. I would feel real sorry for any dog who would more then likely crotch height with that thing constantly around. Plus there is no way in hell that dog would ever be able to beg for a scrap of food from him. Probably wait until he falls into a food coma and eat the food stuck in his skin folds. Which makes me feel even more sorry if that ever happened to a dog. Gonna give my dog a hug now because of them thoughts