Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, vaxick said:

When is Q going to become Jim Jones and make them all drink the Kool-Aid.  It hurts my head trying to comprehend how people can believe shit this stupid.  

1j1pyb.jpg

Philadelphia related stuff is the gift that keeps on giving this week it seems. Once you go down the rabbit hole there's no leaving it. You just go deeper to justify your earlier false presumptions rather than just admitting to themselves they were wrong.

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

1j1pyb.jpg

Philadelphia related stuff is the gift that keeps on giving this week it seems. Once you go down the rabbit hole there's no leaving it. You just go deeper to justify your earlier false presumptions rather than just admitting to themselves they were wrong.

That episode was on TV a few weeks back.  It made me order The Secret of My Success on Blu ray because I haven't seen the film in a long time.  😂

• Haha 1

What in for real fuck does "I'm Hispanic, but I'm American" mean when it comes to Trump's racism, Hispanic families being torn apart, and his immigration policies more generally? Someone kinder and more indulgent of incompetence and stupidity explain this to me. EXPLAIN IT TO ME. Make it make sense. And how does one "personal check from Mr. Trump" (it's not, it's from the fucking federal government that you say you hate seeing giving handouts normally, but you sure did love that check!). Like, how does she think she got into America?

She was Hispanic, and better immigration policies at the time allowed her or her parents or whoever to turn her into an American in the first place. But I guess further Hispanics don't count cause you got yours, amirite? But keep those future Hispanics (who aren't Americans :silly:) out.

But I should probably stop demonizing her. Oh wait, I'm just pointing out their inherently flawed thinking. The demonization comes from the fact that their inherently flawed thinking is hurting people, by electing a President (almost twice!) that put those kids in cages, ripped those families apart, and mishandled a virus so poorly he couldn't get you more than one measly stimulus check in all this time.

But I should stop demonizing them. I think maybe we need to start. 

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Numbers just changed again, looks like Biden's lead is back down to about 17k.

The maps don't change that fast anymore, i haven't seen any new numbers dropping him down, they probably never went up after the few batches Biden won were released like 30 minutes ago.