PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 hour ago, eventide11 said:

I mainly want to know if Elden Rings will finally show some gameplay and be a PS5 release window game or if it's developed for PS4 and will have to be retooled, upscaled, ported and what have you for PS5 

I'm not sure if it's officially an "Xbox" Marketing deal, but Xbox debuted it at E3.  So not sure if Microsoft is the company that would be showing more Elden Ring or not.

I'm pumped for tomorrow, should be a great show.

22 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

I'm not sure if it's officially an "Xbox" Marketing deal, but Xbox debuted it at E3.  So not sure if Microsoft is the company that would be showing more Elden Ring or not.

I'm pumped for tomorrow, should be a great show.

I heard rumors about the elder ring being at the Xbox brief in July.

i also heard there is new crash bandicoot marketing art around, so there’s probably an announcement for that as well. I guess Sony has to have something for the kids at launch like Knack.

i just want to see God of War and/or the next Horizon. :daydream:

Hopefully there aren’t many multiplat games. I want to see what Sony has to offer!

I was surprised to see Sony actually had a Youtube ad out for the event today.

They must think they got some good stuff to show off.

Hopefully the pre-taped aspect of it allows for a better show than some of the....erm....questionable live E3 conferences they've given over the years.

I'm actually not really sure what I'm interested in right now even. This gen has been great for me so I'll be pretty satisfied with replaying some of those games a few times before moving into the new gen at some point I think. Curious to see what this event will bring no matter what though overall.

3 hours ago, Rick2101 said:

I heard rumors about the elder ring being at the Xbox brief in July.

i also heard there is new crash bandicoot marketing art around, so there’s probably an announcement for that as well. I guess Sony has to have something for the kids at launch like Knack.

i just want to see God of War and/or the next Horizon. :daydream:

Hopefully there aren’t many multiplat games. I want to see what Sony has to offer!

Ratchet & Clank is what I'm hoping for! :pray: