Nikki Haley planning Feb. 15 launch for 2024 White House bid

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Oh don't you worry—there will 100% be something like the following headline in the NYT or WaPo later this year:

"This local man from Ohio volunteers in his community, goes to Church, and supports better wages for teachers. He's also in favour of the public execution of 50,000 trans women proposed by Trump this week. We sat down with him to find out why, and how Trump is appealing to average Americans like him."

What a difference a decade makes... I can't believe more people don't bring this up...

That’s another thing, he was very pro-trans during the 2016 primary, because that’s when all the trans bathroom panic was going on with right wingers, going as far as to say someone like Caitlyn Jenner could use whatever bathroom she wanted in Trump Tower.

8 hours ago, CayceG said:

This should be the final nail in the coffin for "we talked to prospective Trump voters" reporting. This guy is motivated by irrational anger and responds to those stimuli, as are all Trump voters. 

It is fascinating to me that someone has the political journey of supporting Obama, Trump, Burgum (!), Hayley, and then Trump. 

WWW.POLITICO.COM

Ted Johnson sincerely thought he wanted a uniter not a divider. It didn’t last long.

These are the same chucklekfucks who insisted that a "beer test" was relevant for George W. Bush, who is sober. It's just astrology and virtue signaling from people who claim to hate both.

21 hours ago, CayceG said:

This should be the final nail in the coffin for "we talked to prospective Trump voters" reporting. This guy is motivated by irrational anger and responds to those stimuli, as are all Trump voters. 

It is fascinating to me that someone has the political journey of supporting Obama, Trump, Burgum (!), Hayley, and then Trump. 

WWW.POLITICO.COM

Ted Johnson sincerely thought he wanted a uniter not a divider. It didn’t last long.

My life isn’t what I want it to be and I’m not happy with my relationships and dammit it’s someone else’s fault so fuck you all.

Such an entitled boomer mentality, can hear my birth giver in this traitors words.

Yeah, fuck these articles. We don't need to try to get insight into how these people think. They don't think. They are idiots. They are dumb stupid idiots who add nothing of value to the conversation. Stop normalizing idiocy.

• Halal 1

It was going to be next to impossible for anyone else to win when a sizeable portion of the GOP base believes that Trump is supposed to be president right now and is owed another term, and the news that they watch constantly tells them that they're completely correct in thinking this.

3 hours ago, TwinIon said:

So is she just going to stay in the race just in case Trump gets convicted or somehow gets disqualified?

Not only that, her still being in is bringing out the old Trump that independent voters hate. He was REALLY grumpy last night in his victory speech.